• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help In Sourcing A Set Of Window Rubber Seals

isam

Question

Thank you for reading my post.

I'm trying to locate a set of grey window rubber seals for a Pajero MK2. Requirement is for a pair for the two boot windows. Attached pictures show the part I'm looking for.

Rubber_Seal.jpg

Rubber_Seal2.jpg

Rubber_Seal3.jpg

It would be great if you know any vendor who sell these. Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

Thank you for reading my post.

I'm trying to locate a set of grey window rubber seals for a Pajero MK2. Requirement is for a pair for the two boot windows. Attached pictures show the part I'm looking for.

Rubber_Seal.jpg

It would be great if you know any vendor who sell these. Thanks in advance.

Isam,

Try next to SLFP HQ office. They have full range of rubber beedings.Don had mentioned at Darley road.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

yeah try the darly rd guys before roaming around panchikawatta. it is bettter if u can go to the agents first and have a look whether they have any in their stocks. im not tellin gu to buy from them, just see how the real thing is feel how flexibale/tender/hard the seals are. then u can get a fair idea what kinds of alternatives the darly guys have. so u can buy the best one for ur vehicle..

Thanks to The Don, Sylvi, charithtg for replies.

I tried at Wijerama but had no luck. The variety they had brand new did not have the rubber collar that covers the gap between the plastic panel and the body. Found one second hand, but it was in bad shape and beige in colour.

I'll try at Daley road and panchi after checking with Unimo.

Thanks to The Don, Sylvi, charithtg for replies.

I tried at Wijerama but had no luck. The variety they had brand new did not have the rubber collar that covers the gap between the plastic panel and the body. Found one second hand, but it was in bad shape and beige in colour.

I'll try at Daley road and panchi after checking with Unimo.

Isam,

I will assure you the shop I mentioned will have very good stuff. Because I am restoring, a vehicle

All necessary spares. I bought from them.

Had with door winder small problem they sold to me today. They adjusated with no charge.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.