• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice On Honda 2010 Fd4 1.6

FastDriving

Question

14 answers to this question

Take a look at these threads for some valuable information. If the car is in good condition, I think 4m is a good price for a 2010 FD4.

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14024-civic-fd118-vs-fd416/

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15509-what-to-buy-fd3-fd4-or-fd1/

Edited by Reckless

Its a good car. Have been driving a 08 fd1 for over a year and am loving it. The lower displacement of the fd4 is obviously going to give you lesser power than a fd1, at a marginally better fuel efficiency. But it is still a solid car.

If you can push the budget a bit more, go for a 1.8. There are a few facelift 1.8 liters in the market.

Its a good car. Have been driving a 08 fd1 for over a year and am loving it. The lower displacement of the fd4 is obviously going to give you lesser power than a fd1, at a marginally better fuel efficiency. But it is still a solid car.

If you can push the budget a bit more, go for a 1.8. There are a few facelift 1.8 liters in the market.

Thanks RangeRover,

If you dont mind me asking, is there a reason you're switching from a hybrid to a non-hybrid? In the insight thread you had mentioned that you had been using one for the last 2 years...So just curious...

I feel that hybrid is good for usually drive lot on street, other than that it is not so attractive. I like honda insight but I dont like fit hybrid / or toyata aqua. There is no special reason, but I like more confy cars with many options. Thats what. I like FD looks, including interior. Just a person with crazy idea for moving to non hybrid when inflation is very high :smilie_liebe9:

I feel that hybrid is good for usually drive lot on street, other than that it is not so attractive. I like honda insight but I dont like fit hybrid / or toyata aqua. There is no special reason, but I like more confy cars with many options. Thats what. I like FD looks, including interior. Just a person with crazy idea for moving to non hybrid when inflation is very high :smilie_liebe9:

So then what about the hybrid civic? Because if you go non hybrid the drop in fuel economy is going to hit you like a sledge hammer to your nutsack Edited by Komisiripala

So then what about the hybrid civic? Because if you go non hybrid the drop in fuel economy is going to hit you like a sledge hammer to your nutsack

He he Komi pretty scary thing to Imagine machan. -" Bola dekata kulu gediyen gehuwa Wage"

Anyways don't hear much favorable fuel figures from the FD3 boys lately. Guess it would be more like a bee sting to the nut sack - "Short term Impact" - If u recall that latest comedy starring Jen Aniston :sport-smiley-004: " We are the ......(I don't recall what) " u'll get what I say

On the contrary FD3 - MXST actually looks pretty cool than the FD4. (It has alcantra leather also I guess)

He he Komi pretty scary thing to Imagine machan. -" Bola dekata kulu gediyen gehuwa Wage"

Anyways don't hear much favorable fuel figures from the FD3 boys lately. Guess it would be more like a bee sting to the nut sack - "Short term Impact" - If u recall that latest comedy starring Jen Aniston :sport-smiley-004: " We are the ......(I don't recall what) " u'll get what I say

On the contrary FD3 - MXST actually looks pretty cool than the FD4. (It has alcantra leather also I guess)

FD3 is I.3 CC right?, but I agree honda is great but not so reasonable in fuel econ..in 2011 I want to buy FD3, but that time budget push me to Insight,

Millers. My god she was hot in that!

And yes I was referring to that movie. Titans, or some Greek god story where some king makes sure no one else can have kids. Quite graphic.

Lion: Our balls are anyway crushed with each year Budgets: :sport-smiley-027: :speechless-smiley-006:

:sport-smiley-027:

any one has an idea about fuel consummations of FD4?

When you talk about hot women and balls i guess it is only natural that people go into a sexed up mentality and mistype Consumption as Consummation

:speechless-smiley-004: