• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny 2010 (N17)

Correct me if i'm wrong here, but is there a 1500 cc version of 2010 sunny? I thought its 1600 cc. Anyway newer Sunnys are not known for performance or economy. Get a Lancer or an Axela if u can. At least u will enjoy the ride.

You may be correct. I just referred the advertisements and saw that it was 1500cc. Have to check that.

Enjoy the ride, that is something I'd concern on. Earlier I had Honda Fit Area which was something balanced in between pocket and performance.

If you are talking about the N16 face lifted model, I think it has the same QG16DE (1600cc), QG15DE (1500cc) or QG13DE (1300cc) like the N16. But the latest imported N17 (face lifted N16) ones has only the QG16DE I think (correct me if Im wrong) In performance and Fuel economy think its the same as the N16.

• Like 1