• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rip Paul Walker

JadeyBlitzen

Gone too soon.He will be missed by all petrolheads.

Needless to say me being a ricerholic had so much to do with Fast and Furious 1,2 and Tokyo Drift(Hated every movie after the first three).Brian and Dom were my heroes and Letty kept my right hand busy for some time. :D When FF1 came out I was about 14 and got the ricer bug pretty bad and started adding spoilers, side skirts to a Fiat 1100.I kept at it for awhile till my dad took pity and let me do up his CRX,RX7,Sol and have't stopped since then...So this proud ricer in me salutes you Paul.Rest in peace!

• Like 2

Gone too soon.He will be missed by all petrolheads.

Needless to say me being a ricerholic had so much to do with Fast and Furious 1,2 and Tokyo Drift(Hated every movie after the first three).Brian and Dom were my heroes and Letty kept my right hand busy for some time. :D When FF1 came out I was about 14 and got the ricer bug pretty bad and started adding spoilers, side skirts to a Fiat 1100.I kept at it for awhile till my dad took pity and let me do up his CRX,RX7,Sol and have't stopped since then...So this proud ricer in me salutes you Paul.Rest in peace!

I thought i was the only one! :o

Jadey great that you opened the thread, as others have already said, the feeling is mutual. Feels like a close friend passed away! never felt like this about a celebrity death or any other death that wasn't close to me.

Maybe in my mind i wanted to be just like him....

Same here! :sad-smiley-050:

RIP Paul (Brian)!