• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rip Paul Walker

JadeyBlitzen

Swarnavahini did a eulogy for O'Connor this morning. Was touching, but then the host on the tv show started preaching about how he died blah blah.

This was in the cafeteria. And one by one, all the other doctors started to turn around and look at me.

I mean really?? What am I? His local representative?

• Like 3

Jadey great that you opened the thread, as others have already said, the feeling is mutual. Feels like a close friend passed away! never felt like this about a celebrity death or any other death that wasn't close to me.

Maybe in my mind i wanted to be just like him....

May he attend Nirvana!

Yeah trinity even i have never felt like this when a celebrity passed away...i think we all loved him more than we thaught we did

Some bugers from FB keep sharing..the picture of paul's disfigured face after the crash i dont know what those f*cking retards are up to ..and more than that it is a fake pic

• Like 1

I'd never have believed it if anyone told me that I'd be genuinely sad that a movie star died, but I was after I heard the news yesterday... I guess like dreamracer said we all loved the guy more than we knew we did...

Even Vin diesel and the friggin' Rock have gotten the soppiest they have ever gotten on twitter etc...

He was a great guy, he will be missed. And at least he went out while doing something he loved.

I'd never have believed it if anyone told me that I'd be genuinely sad that a movie star died, but I was after I heard the news yesterday... I guess like dreamracer said we all loved the guy more than we knew we did...

Even Vin diesel and the friggin' Rock have gotten the soppiest they have ever gotten on twitter etc...

He was a great guy, he will be missed. And at least he went out while doing something he loved.

Modern day James Dean...

I saw the trailer for his last movie, about to be released next week, called Hours. I get the feeling a Posthumous Oscar is on the way. Critics are already talking about it. The actor known for creating a generation of petrol heads will go down remembered for this movie.

• Like 1

Thanks JB for the nice wording... no other film star passing away won't make me this sad...

I can't remember how many times I've watched the car chases in 2 Fast 2 Furious.. His driving style in the green evo is what made me to learn to shift a manual so fast.

RIP Paul Walker...

Edited by Amila G

Its sad, that he passed away after a charity event for Philippines yolanda/haiyan typhoon victims.

just shows that he was a good guy as well.

like all of you siad, i too have never been sad at a death of a celebritiy (except Tony Greig) cant really summon up why

but we all grew/matured watching Fast and Furious. unrealistic as it is. it made a huge impact in all our lifes

like VVTi Said, he died doing what he loved to do, R.I.P Paul Walker.

you will be missed.

R.I.P Paul.

I watched all the F&F movies, liked Paul for his role,cool but tough character, But to be frank never bothered even to know his name, but now I can't even imagine that I've read almost all the news articles about the demise of Paul Walker from all the major news sites & retweeted as many as tweets about him.

As Dreamracer mentioned "we all loved him more than we taught we did".

R.I.P Paul Walker, as many said, F& F will never be the same without him.

Reading your posts literally brought a tear to my eye. I never thought the death of someone I had never met would have such an effect on me.

Even I had trouble accepting the news. I was out celebrating a friend's birthday yesterday and was just starting on the mains when she casually said "I wonder what's gonna happen to f&f now that Paul Walker's dead" and I was like "No no its Han who's dead. not Paul Walkers character" then she told me what had happened and I lost my appetite instantly. All that went through my head was all the great stuff he did on and off screen and how much an impact it had on me as a kid.

anyway here's a neat tribute video so we can remind ourselves what an awesome guy he was

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=698603530150700

I remember the car modification scene, street racing, or for that matter high displacement, and appetite power ranges above 120 BHP didn't really exist until Fast and the Furious. Though it might not have been a cinematic masterpiece it was a cultural icon, and to many of us a cult movie. And its a bug you can't ever shake off.

In many ways Paul Walker was one of us. He was a real life petrol head. He kept the car from his first movie. So while as we may not share his good looks or his Hollywood stardom we still feel the loss of a kindred spirit.

R.I.P. Paul Walker...