• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

11 Reasons Why Hybrid Cars Are Better Than You Think

chams

Visited your site after a long time and just checked this discussions forum.. These types of forums happened to be one of the edges you guys are having, over your competitors. Feeling bit sorry about the site in general after going through the contents of this thread :( Complete waste of time... You have something called warning points.. right ?

Visited your site after a long time and just checked this discussions forum.. These types of forums happened to be one of the edges you guys are having, over your competitors. Feeling bit sorry about the site in general after going through the contents of this thread :( Complete waste of time... You have something called warning points.. right ?

knchanp,

I have received 12 warning points.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Im curious to know what exactly made you "feel sorry" about the site... We do apologize for disappointing you. And yes, there are such things as warning points, why do you ask?

Sorry .. :)

I was under the wrong impression that pro members never get warning points.. what ever they say...

ppl are supposed to search a topic and then learn something that they didn't know, by reading the posts sent by pro-members.. Sometimes it is really hard filtering the relevant content, when there are large number of pages filled with the things, 90% totally irrelevant to the topic.

VVTI, I don't think any of the sites you have guessed are real competitors... They are far below the standards..

Anyway I strongly believe 'continues evolving is the key for survival' for the WEB world also...

• Like 2

Sorry .. :)

I was under the wrong impression that pro members never get warning points.. what ever they say...

ppl are supposed to search a topic and then learn something that they didn't know, by reading the posts sent by pro-members.. Sometimes it is really hard filtering the relevant content, when there are large number of pages filled with the things, 90% totally irrelevant to the topic.

VVTI, I don't think any of the sites you have guessed are real competitors... They are far below the standards..

Anyway I strongly believe 'continues evolving is the key for survival' for the WEB world also...

If you don't want to read irrelevant things then why do you read them in the first place? If you're talking about this specific topic, it was complete bull from the get go, including the original post that is copy pasted into it. If you were looking for everyone to jump in and agree that "yes Hybrid cars are SO awesome! Woooooow!" So that you can feel good about your hybrid purchase, then I'm afraid you're mistaken.