• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

I think it's best that you boys dont "encourage" Cali on non-hybrid threads :D

very true... now we only need to worry about cali-shit when opening a hybrid thread.. I dont want to live in a world where there's cali-shit all over the place.

Really? In that case you both would gladly do what those chaps did. So go ahead and walk your talk - drive at top speed in your car on the E01, film it and make sure to show your face. And then post the video on YouTube.

Except I know you both don't have balls to do it. Typical big talk, but when it comes time to follow through on your big words........nothing...nada

• Like 1

Really? In that case you both would gladly do what those chaps did. So go ahead and walk your talk - drive at top speed in your car on the E01, film it and make sure to show your face. And then post the video on YouTube.

Except I know you both don't have balls to do it. Typical big talk, but when it comes time to follow through on your big words........nothing...nada

Koheda yanne, malle Pol... Cali, you are a real Coconut Donkey machang... ;) I think a Auto Tranny ECU off a Suzuki Swift is smarter than you.

There were no challenges thrown by anyone to anyone... yet here you are, screaming as if one of your pubes got caught in your panty liner.

Chill, Girlyman.

• Like 1

Who let the dogs out :o ...now all over the good expressway topic.

MINIACE

Gettying back in to topic, one of my office colleagues who lives close to the Kahathuduwa exit was saying that the water drainage system of the E01 in some areas are so poorly done that few inches of water collects at certain places if the rains are really bad. If confirmed, this might explain some of the accidents, clear cases of aqua-planing and not necesasrliy driver error.

That was easy for me to demolish :) . So much for people following your advice :D .

haiyo caliyo, yeah! i get so damn heart broken when people don't "follow" my "advice" :P

Would appreciate if you can stick to hybrids stuff! It's bad enough having one long boring thread thanks to you!

It will be a real shame to have your googling skills spread all over AL...even on useful threads!

Gettying back in to topic, one of my office colleagues who lives close to the Kahathuduwa exit was saying that the water drainage system of the E01 in some areas are so poorly done that few inches of water collects at certain places if the rains are really bad. If confirmed, this might explain some of the accidents, clear cases of aqua-planing and not necesasrliy driver error.

if true... i hope the RDA guys will fix it ASAP!

Maybe our very own "highwayman" Jami can expedite the process