• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

He nearly hit the center armco when overtaking an SUV :speechless-smiley-003:

MINIACE

Damn thats very dangerous, besides you cannot control a bus like a car or a SUV. what if that thing fliped? When will these idiots learn that they are playing with innocent lives. :sad-smiley-066:

Edited by Reckless

Great pics MiniAce. I too have come across D*MO battas on the highway, but first time I've seen a Mahindra batta, no less a broken one. Looks like they suck even more than the battas? I mean those trucks are fairly new, at _most_ a year old.

Edited by terrabytetango

we may have just come across the fastest bus in sl

LOL try to get in to a night inter city bus and you will think twice :D

and miniace, so any vehicle can enter the SEW now ? i mean, look at those lorries and D*MO battas. dont think they can keep up with the speed limit :sport-smiley-027:

• Like 1

LOL try to get in to a night inter city bus and you will think twice :D

and miniace, so any vehicle can enter the SEW now ? i mean, look at those lorries and D*MO battas. dont think they can keep up with the speed limit :sport-smiley-027:

Only the maximum limit is specified and not the minimum.

MINIACE

Members,

I have traveled twice early morning up and down I do that EO1 within 1hour 5 to 10 minuts and to go to hambanthota. I take another two hours. In my maruti Omni.

I was informed by the in gate every three minuts a vehicle enter to EO1.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

You have break the rules. do not do that again, obey the rules.

And who might you be exactly? I had no idea the Central Bank janitor (Suddha karana Eka - since it's quite likely your English comprehension is non existent) had jurisdiction over the highway.... Plus, shouldn't you be cleaning something up?

• Like 1