• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

who ever has been on the highway says its really good... more than what they had expected.. however dogs crossing the road seems to a common complain..

Ouch...! that ain't fun... recipe for disaster. I've had a bad experience hitting a dog at high speeds.

My relative travelled south on the highway last weekend and the main thing they were telling was dogs dogs and dogs. They told they almost hit dogs twice. Quite a scary thing.

According to the Expressway elite police team animals especially dogs rest during crepuscular (high activity) period in open warm and windy places. Highways are natural habitats. Once the traffic starts moving, naturally all animals will evade.on 27th the honkings and hootings and sirens of V*P motorcades will make all stray dogs flee miles away from the expressway.

MINIACE

Expressway to be patrolled by super cops

Traffic police manning the Southern Expressway are to whiz past in 2600cc engine capacity high speed Subaru Imprezza cars which can accelerate to 100 km/h within few seconds to catch traffic offenders.

A special police division to handle traffic on expressways set up by the Police Department is currently conducting trials in the Southern Expressway with Subaru cars imported recently. These cars are renowned for their high engine capacity and exceeding the 100 km/ph barrier within few seconds.

According to the police a new division was required since traffic regulations on the expressways are different from the normal traffic laws. Meanwhile, the expressway named as 'Gateway to Wonder' is to be opened for the public by President Mahinda Rajapaksa on November 27.

New regulations have already being drafted by police for the expressway. The new division of expressway traffic is administered by a Deputy Inspector General (DIG) with powers vested similar to the Western Province Traffic DIG.

-www.dailymirror.lk

Wow, "2600cc engine capacity high speed Subaru Imprezza" :lol: I don't know where this Cops will end up driving these monsters. I might hear the first news that "Cop's Subaru hits a dog/cow in Southern Highway", "Cop's Subaru crashed in southern highway due to speeding" I don't know which comes first.

Other hands, they will feel smart; driving a 2600CC Subaru Impreza :P

Wow, "2600cc engine capacity high speed Subaru Imprezza" :lol: I don't know where this Cops will end up driving these monsters. I might hear the first news that "Cop's Subaru hits a dog/cow in Southern Highway", "Cop's Subaru crashed in southern highway due to speeding" I don't know which comes first.

Other hands, they will feel smart; driving a 2600CC Subaru Impreza :P

LoL.. Dont think Subaru ever made a 2600cc Impreza..!.. I`m sure this Anesis aint quite a sprinter to get to 100 either. :D. Anyway, that reporter is quite impressed about the Impreza, good on him.. :D

LoL.. Dont think Subaru ever made a 2600cc Impreza..!.. I`m sure this Anesis aint quite a sprinter to get to 100 either. :D. Anyway, that reporter is quite impressed about the Impreza, good on him.. :D

Lol yeah SL general public have the opinion that all Subarus are fast. Yes cars like Sti's and WRX are fast but that doesnt mean that the commuter version is also fast in the same sense that cause the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is fast doesn't mean the Mitsubishi Lancer is fast.