• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

nato23

@ruwds i think our members are refering to rolls royce by RR not range rover..

Btw what about the white colour RR brought down by prestige..i thought it was for the CHOGM

i dont think price charles will travel in a non bullet proof s class:p :P

Edited by dreamracer

@ruwds i think our members are refering to rolls royce by RR not range rover..

Btw what about the white colour RR brought down by prestige..i thought it was for the CHOGM

i dont think price charles will travel in a non bullet proof s class:p :P

He is bringing his own vechile down here, as said by deputy foreign minister last week.

Sylvi, they were reusable? But wouldn't the lubricant also be washed away when washing after use? I would imagine that once dry it would end up feeling like a sticky rubber balloon. Out of pure curiosity; did you have lubricants back in the day?

I dont think prices are that different for the reputed brands anymore. A friend said that the prices of D__x in SL and overseas is more or less the same.

PS: Yes this is kinda OT, but frankly think about it.... if we are getting screwed by the government in all sorts of positions on a daily basis, we might as well talk about contraptions that can make screwing more pleasurable than talk about an S-class we'd most likely never get to own.

They were non lubricant stuff have to buy lubricant from Family planning. Any way all packs had mentioned as non lubricant. Trail order imported the cheapest.

Had Lubricant with contraceptive others were lubricant only. Cost was more. What I imported All including Reusable’s have to use a lubricant.

Very cheap under 5 Rupees a tube can use for number of applications. Family planning, no questions sold them over their counter.

I saw couple of RRs parked at the prestige 3 weeks back , and apprently the Rocket man is sppning around n a RR ;)

Rocketman? He's pilot-boy now (cause the moon and space are too mainstream...Heck, even India's blasting rockets to space now!). I heard he's getting his private pilot's license at uncle Saj...'s flying school!

Rocketman? He's pilot-boy now (cause the moon and space are too mainstream...Heck, even India's blasting rockets to space now!). I heard he's getting his private pilot's license at uncle Saj...'s flying school!

No wonder, this is wonderland :D

Members,

If this present administration goes for few decades. By then Big Boss, will be no more. He has started creating 2nd capital.

Like developed countries. So that his generation to be next king of Sri lanka, as their development projects are named after their name.

In future Hambanthota will be changed to xxxxxxxxx thota.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

There was news in one site that 3 of those S class Mercs already crashed badly during some practice drive.

MKX

Last Summit in 1976, I remember few Peugeot cars were damaged before the summit. They were in Car Mart for accident repairs

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Mr. Sampath Gunasekara,

If my post is prohibitive moderators can delete.

This Automobile forum. I think we better not discuss this on this. Because this topic had come on the forum. I post this.

Like car duty is high. They also have gone up in cost. They must be given free.

I imported French ticklers three decades back from Germany 6 in a pack with different pattens. Cost was at that time duty free 1 Rupee each.

Three were reusable have to wash and dry.Good sales did not continue. Because this was a challenge that I wanted to prove to a friend of mine.

His argument was they were not family planing products. Will be confiscated in parcel post at Fort GPO.

They were few Cents during my young days at family planing on Bullers road, now they are expensive. Only high income group can effort them.

Thereby poor class have more production. Than the high income citizens.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

ROTFLMAO :D

I had to google that! lol :)

What a combination? Chogm & Condom in same thread. Both start with “C” and finish with “M”.

Don’t know whether both will be useless or not, after having them? Hapoi Maalu. ;)

Anyway this the traffic pan received by me from a friend of mine. (Total 06 pages)

Hope posting this will not violate any forum rules.

74jz.jpg

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page6

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

and after all this comes the Budget 2014.........I have a feeling we might need a lot of condoms and lubrications :sport-smiley-004:
ramees,

I am unable to understand your post please explain same. Control population?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Come on Sylvi you know what 'rameez' means surely?! Despite having this sneaky suspicion that you already know: I'm game, let me help.

So, to start: What would one need condoms and lube for? Obviously, to have sex right? Okay, from that thought move towards the colloquial sinhalese verb that is used for sex. As far as I understood from rameez's post; he means to say THAT is what is going to happen to the tax paying public of this country after the bill for all this government showboating is presented via the 2014 budget. Hence the need for condoms and lube when the budget is presented :D

In short: When the bill for all this is presented via the 2014 budget we are :'insert the past-tense of the colloquial transitive verb for sex here'.

Come on Sylvi you know what 'rameez' means surely?! Despite having this sneaky suspicion that you already know: I'm game, let me help.

So, to start: What would one need condoms and lube for? Obviously, to have sex right? Okay, from that thought move towards the colloquial sinhalese verb that is used for sex. As far as I understood from rameez's post; he means to say THAT is what is going to happen to the tax paying public of this country after the bill for all this government showboating is presented via the 2014 budget. Hence the need for condoms and lube when the budget is presented :D

In short: When the bill for all this is presented via the 2014 budget we are :'insert the past-tense of the colloquial transitive verb for sex here'.

Kawaz,

I did not get that to my old mind. I think men will enjoy till they leave this world not females. That is only for young married couples who are below. 50 years ok.

Good or right side of cloth. Thanks for your reply. Very good our population will increase.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Kawaz,

I did not get that to my old mind. I think men will enjoy till they leave this world not females. That is only for young married couples who are below. 50 years ok.

Good or right side of cloth. Thanks for your reply. Very good our population will increase.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Okay Sylvi I guess you didn't get it, no worries it wasn't that important. Anyways, to cut to the chase: I think rameez was joking. I don't think his post implied that it was to be taken in a literal sense. I think it was meant to be an expression of dissatisfaction; just like the phrase: "We're screwed".

Edited by Kavvz

Now now Guys I think silvi is ROFL.....even now :sport-smiley-004: . I think he is taking all of us for a good ride.!!! and pretending that he cannot understand

Silvi come on....dont tell me that you guys did not flirt during the bellbottom and heavy side Balm era :sport-smiley-003:

Silvi on a serious note what i meant was that we will be screwed during the budget after the colossal expenditure taken into account. Please let us not forget that apart from the highways...this will not result in any money generating activities at least in the immediate short run..the end result is a very tight cash budget ...with desperate signs like mobile phone tax, death tax,air pollution tax.....etc.

Silvi on a serious note what i meant was that we will be screwed during the budget after the colossal expenditure taken into account. Please let us not forget that apart from the highways...this will not result in any money generating activities at least in the immediate short run..the end result is a very tight cash budget ...with desperate signs like mobile phone tax, death tax,air pollution tax.....etc.

Huh!! highways/expressways are making money???? Last time i checked they cost a ton of money to build which was borrowed at a commercial interest rate. i seriously doubt they end up making any money directly specially when taking into account future repair bills due to sub standard building practices. Saying that they are a great and much needed addition to aging local infrastructure.