• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

nato23

In our childhood, at wedding parties we were keeping our eyes on balloons used for decorations, to own them soon after party finished.

Our Polytikkas also have same feeling now ,I guess…. :sport-smiley-004:

But some weddings they use blown up condoms... you collected them too? :)

• Like 3

Mr. Sampath Gunasekara,

Those days they were not common like now a days. But had seen Preethi adverts on newspapers like Sririkatha & Tharuni. ;)

If my post is prohibitive moderators can delete.

This Automobile forum. I think we better not discuss this on this. Because this topic had come on the forum. I post this.

Like car duty is high. They also have gone up in cost. They must be given free.

I imported French ticklers three decades back from Germany 6 in a pack with different pattens. Cost was at that time duty free 1 Rupee each.

Three were reusable have to wash and dry.Good sales did not continue. Because this was a challenge that I wanted to prove to a friend of mine.

His argument was they were not family planing products. Will be confiscated in parcel post at Fort GPO.

They were few Cents during my young days at family planing on Bullers road, now they are expensive. Only high income group can effort them.

Thereby poor class have more production. Than the high income citizens.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, they were reusable? But wouldn't the lubricant also be washed away when washing after use? I would imagine that once dry it would end up feeling like a sticky rubber balloon. Out of pure curiosity; did you have lubricants back in the day?

I dont think prices are that different for the reputed brands anymore. A friend said that the prices of D__x in SL and overseas is more or less the same.

PS: Yes this is kinda OT, but frankly think about it.... if we are getting screwed by the government in all sorts of positions on a daily basis, we might as well talk about contraptions that can make screwing more pleasurable than talk about an S-class we'd most likely never get to own.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 4

I'm guessing while the S classes will goto the royal family the 141s will probably goto government departments.

I don't think so Watchman.. :sad-smiley-066: They must have far better vehicles than S classes..

In our childhood, at wedding parties we were keeping our eyes on balloons used for decorations, to own them soon after party finished.

Our Polytikkas also have same feeling now ,I guess…. :sport-smiley-004:

I feel the same Sampath. Those CM s may already trying to reserve one for themselves. :man_in_love:

ok ladies coming back to the topic.... :violent-smiley-009:

are they really going to use the RR's ?? are they really down ??

Does it even matter? Do you get a say in the purchase, or what/who the car goes to after the summit?

Let's get back to the topic of washing your rubbers after use...I was thinking about this after sylvi mentioned this, but how do you roll it back up into the ring like state after its washed and dried.. I mean its not like you slip it on like a sock.

• Like 1