• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
yasas_bandara

License Plate Frame And Sticker; Help Please

Guys, I need to buy a License plate frame and a "Toyota Lanka" sticker for that frame.

Can anybody suggest a place please?

Thanks in advance.

Try at Darly road.

If you need it with toyota text apprearing in the holder, u can get it from toy*ta lan*a. Its not a sticker AFAIK, just a print. The holder brand is Wurth. I got mine about 1.5 years ago. Then they were 2500/- I think. Now am not sure of the prices

If you need it with toyota text apprearing in the holder, u can get it from toy*ta lan*a. Its not a sticker AFAIK, just a print. The holder brand is Wurth. I got mine about 1.5 years ago. Then they were 2500/- I think. Now am not sure of the prices

Thank you very much..!

Do you really want Toyota or Toyota Lk on it? I bought the frame for 600/= and Toyota sticker also there to paste on it for few hundreds

I was at the W**th show room in Nawala and they had a display of these number plate frames with various company details stenciled to the footer of the frame (T*y*t* L*n*a, U*it*d M*t*rs etc). When inquired if they also do number plate frames with company details, the lady said they take bulk orders from such vendors.

So I guess if you can get friendly with the person at the showroom, you just might get lucky (in getting a frame :-) ).

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Insedious said:

I was at the W**th show room in Nawala and they had a display of these number plate frames with various company details stenciled to the footer of the frame (T*y*t* L*n*a, U*it*d M*t*rs etc). When inquired if they also do number plate frames with company details, the lady said they take bulk orders from such vendors.

So I guess if you can get friendly with the person at the showroom, you just might get lucky (in getting a frame :-) ).

You drunk bro?  look at the posting date :P you are replying to a post from 2013.  :P 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Anuz91 said:

You drunk bro?  look at the posting date :P you are replying to a post from 2013.  :P 

To be honest I didn't look at the time he posted, Just thought I'd respond since I had exact answer he was looking for. Considering these pages get indexed, I guess it would be useful for someone who'd have the same issue one day (and hopefully the place would be still open on that day).. :-)

On 3/13/2018 at 5:29 PM, Insedious said:

Hi I need to buy couple of frames myself. Who / What is this showroom in Nawala "W**TH* ? Link or PM name please. 

5 minutes ago, crsh said:

Hi I need to buy couple of frames myself. Who / What is this showroom in Nawala "W**TH* ? Link or PM name please. 

Wurth