• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Budget 2014

Honda Hybrid

fellas...

Input your thoughts (Gossips) and ideas of Budget 2014,would this going to be a blaster from all the angles, or would it be a another Budget.........

Cheers

I'd rather talk about my morning dump, interested? What do you think would happen? I had beef curry and raabu... what will the end result will be tomorrow morning? :) Would be a really smelly one, or the fact that I had a lot beer after wards result in sole explosive diarrhea? What do you think. Any thoughts?

Cheers... :)

• Like 2

I'd rather talk about my morning dump, interested? What do you think would happen? I had beef curry and raabu... what will the end result will be tomorrow morning? :) Would be a really smelly one, or the fact that I had a lot beer after wards result in sole explosive diarrhea? What do you think. Any thoughts?

Cheers... :)

That would be a blaster from behind angle!!

I heard their are taxing hybrid owners for ownership. Because the petrol revenue is dropping drastically because of hybrid cars. So to demotivate hybrid ownership, they are introducing a hybrid tax, like luxury tax. Not just on new cars, on previous owners of all hybrid vehicles. Those who have bought one previously have to pay all arrears up to 2014 revenue lisence date to get the lisence for that year.

This was verified by my mothers brothers wife's neighbor, who works in the inland revenue dept. he's a high ranker so hes reliable

That would be a blaster from behind angle!! I heard their are taxing hybrid owners for ownership. Because the petrol revenue is dropping drastically because of hybrid cars. So to demotivate hybrid ownership, they are introducing a hybrid tax, like luxury tax. Not just on new cars, on previous owners of all hybrid vehicles. Those who have bought one previously have to pay all arrears up to 2014 revenue lisence date to get the lisence for that year. This was verified by my mothers brothers wife's neighbor, who works in the inland revenue dept. he's a high ranker so hes reliable

brother and wife not living together? :sad-smiley-067:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="VVTi" data-cid="249373" data-time="1381584779"><p>

A8 being the Horana - Paandura Road? yes I was, :) </p></blockquote> Ado had a glimpse of your forester including the driver with a "ponting cut"! & you are younger than I thought.

Local slang for my beard. Ricky ponting had one during the 96 world cup And you're younger than he thinks? Possibly more handsome also!!

Haven't shaved for a few days.. younger? Handsome? Wow... I should be blushing right now, right?

Not as dramatic as I expected... :) But I will sure post some pics and videos if you like... ;)

Ohh! S#it!!!!!! :speechless-smiley-020: