• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

dushanf

Cracks In Dashboard And Other Fiberglass Repair

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing good,

Do you know where I can fix the crack in my dashboard due to intense heat having been parked in hot sun for long time.

Also would like to know a good place you can do other fiberglass/plastic fixes such as fixing broken clips, air vents in the dashboard etc..

Thank you so much for your time.

Best Regards,

Dushan

Dushan, there's a place near Udahamulla junction next to the Temple which does a pretty decent job. They repair bumpers and stuff, but work on interior trim too. PM me if you want the contact Number.

I am posting my question here as I couldn't locate any specific threads about my specific doubt :)

May be this is a noob question, but I would really like to know what is the exact purposes/use of this in the dashboard?

TIA.

db.jpg

15 hours ago, Croozer said:

I am posting my question here as I couldn't locate any specific threads about my specific doubt :)

May be this is a noob question, but I would really like to know what is the exact purposes/use of this in the dashboard?

TIA.

db.jpg

Coin holder