• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cs3 Manual 1.5L

abcjayasinghe

Just saw this ad on mitsubishi cs3 1.5l manual 2008 model which looks to be in good shape.

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=133491

I've read in other threads many preferred cs3 over cs2 due to GDI engine issue(http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15217-lancer-cs2/?hl=%2Blancer+%2Bcs3) but still, cs2 is found to be priced a bit higher than the other.

The owner quotes 2.5mil. Appears reasonable but there are hardly any CS3s in autolanka classifieds to compare.

Highly appreciate your openion on this offer.

Edited by abcjayasinghe

CS3 is 1.6 not 1.5

Not all CS2s have GDI pumps. In fact, none of the brand new imported CS2s have GDI pumps. Engine capacity has nothing to do with having GDI or not. It's just a different type of a fuel injection mechanism.

Edited by Crosswind

Yes, both Crosswind and bogzy are correct. That's a 1.6L (4G18 engine). The seller has to be either ignorant or a broker to not know the correct engine capacity of the car he's selling.

Edited by Davy

If im not mistaken cs2 was/is not offered by united mo. So a brand new cs2 is not a possibility. The ad is of a cs3 with a 1.6 motor.

Not true CS2 1.5L with CVT was offered brand new from U**Mo around 2003-5.

This was due to stupid tax structure which taxed cars above 1500 cc at a higher rate.

But I do not know whether the engine was GDI or not.

Not true CS2 1.5L with CVT was offered brand new from U**Mo around 2003-5.This was due to stupid tax structure which taxed cars above 1500 cc at a higher rate.But I do not know whether the engine was GDI or not.

Didn't know that, my bad.