• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lap Top Display Error

maheshw

If you have the display driver disk please try re-installing it. If you don't have a hardware problem which caused the device driver to crash, that should fix the problem.

Even if you don't have the driver disk you could download the device drivers installer from the web.

Hope this helps.

Does this pop out more often? I have few sugestions,

1. Like isam said try to install the latest driver updates for your graphic card.

2. Try increasing the GPU time out

From
  • Exit all Windows based programs.
  • Click
    Start
    , type
    regedit
    in the
    Search
    box, and then double-click
    regedit.exe
    from the results above. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  • Browse to and then click the following registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\
    CurrentControlSet
    \Control\GraphicsDrivers
  • On the
    Edit
    menu, click
    New
    , and then select the following registry value from the drop-down menu specific to your version of Windows (32 bit, or 64 bit):

For 32 bit Windows
    1. Select
      DWORD (32-bit)
      value.
  • Type TdrDelay as the
    Name
    and click
    Enter.
  • Double-click
    TdrDelay
    and add
    for the
    Value data
    and click
    OK.

3. Try one of those cooling pads to help cool your laptop, the GPU maybe over heating.

4. Try re installing windows 7 with the latest drivers.

If non of them works and the error pops out more often there might be a hardware issue with your GPU

About three months a got the same error when playing a graphics heave game.Only mine said Nvidia instead of Intel....Google says it might be the GPU overheating or something wrong with the power supply.

Try this link..

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/388817-33-nvidia-display-driver-stopped-responding-recovered#10759115

Does this pop out more often? I have few sugestions,

1. Like isam said try to install the latest driver updates for your graphic card.

2. Try increasing the GPU time out

3. Try one of those cooling pads to help cool your laptop, the GPU maybe over heating.

4. Try re installing windows 7 with the latest drivers.

If non of them works and the error pops out more often there might be a hardware issue with your GPU

Reckless

i did what u said above. it seems issue is ok. i switched to firefox from chorme. i notice this is hapening in chome. need to notice this. tx boss.. :sport-smiley-003:

About three months a got the same error when playing a graphics heave game.Only mine said Nvidia instead of Intel....Google says it might be the GPU overheating or something wrong with the power supply.

Try this link..

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/388817-33-nvidia-display-driver-stopped-responding-recovered#10759115'>http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/388817-33-nvidia-display-driver-stopped-responding-recovered#10759115

Good link MD. One of my friend had this type incident. Cooling or driver update did not solve this. "pup.bitcoinminer & trojan.dropper/SVCHost-Fake.Process" is look like a new malware isn't it?

Good link MD. One of my friend had this type incident. Cooling or driver update did not solve this. "pup.bitcoinminer & trojan.dropper/SVCHost-Fake.Process" is look like a new malware isn't it?

No idea bro,better ask a expert...My computer crapped out a few days after the error due to a problem with the motherboard power supply,dunno if the two incidents are related though.

Yeah good link MD, never thought a malware could do this kind of thing. According to the internet the bitcoinminer thing dates back to 2012. So Charith, cleaning this malware fixed your issue?

Edited by Reckless

Yeah good link MD, never thought a malware could do this kind of thing. According to the internet the bitcoinminer thing dates back to 2012. So Charith, cleaning this malware fixed your issue?

Me too couldn't check as he has fully reinstalled OS. At the moment he use it trouble free