• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Laptop Problem

sharkster

hei sharky buddy

if u go that way, can u pls check price for 80GB laptop hard drive and for the external case.

thanx in advance

please post it in this thread.

also tell us how u go with the file recovery thing

bye

ok machan i'll let u knw

Hey Shaks,

Me had the same prob with my pc last year....it was a windows installation prob (Sounds very similar to yours). Remember the PC workshop on top of the my Stamboul Place Gallery ? Its on the 3rd floor of the same building. They only charged me a coupla bucks to save my stuff in ona their machines, re-install windows and load the data back again. They are open half day on Sat...check out the place....thats the cheapest and best I've come across for lil nik nak repairs...

Hey Shaks,

Me had the same prob with my pc last year....it was a windows installation prob (Sounds very similar to yours). Remember the PC workshop on top of the my Stamboul Place Gallery ? Its on the 3rd floor of the same building. They only charged me a coupla bucks to save my stuff in ona their machines, re-install windows and load the data back again. They are open half day on Sat...check out the place....thats the cheapest and best I've come across for lil nik nak repairs...

thanks judes...wats d name of d place...i'll try dem too

geez man now i dnt knw where to go lol

• 3 weeks later...

ALL

took the laptop to a compaq service centre...the first time they tried starting it up, it came upto the windows loading screen n froze...thereafter it wudnt go beyond the startup screen...

they tested the memory cards but they were fine n den they removed the hard disk n jacked it up externally to another machine n VOILA thats the f**k up...the damn hard disk itself...it didnt seem to be reading

i knw for a fact that the hard disk works at times n doesnt most time so now i hav to wait till it works, quickly back my data up n throw the damn thing away...if i cant back my data up im goin to shoot myself but at least i learnt a lesson

thanks for all the help u guys offered tho...much appreciated

• 13 years later...

All you need to do is to learn how to migrate data with the help of  https://spinbackup.com/blog/how-to-migrate-g-suite-data/.

And their various data backup options. I am sure that it will help you to transfer or backup your data without any possible losses safely. I hope that everything will be well and you'll come back here with good news.

4 hours ago, devintristan said:

All you need to do is to learn how to migrate data with the help of  https://spinbackup.com/blog/how-to-migrate-g-suite-data/.

And their various data backup options. I am sure that it will help you to transfer or backup your data without any possible losses safely. I hope that everything will be well and you'll come back here with good news.

dude the last entry from this thread was from 2006....

• 10 months later...
19 minutes ago, barodius64 said:

I think that you just need to reset your pc. But before doing that, to a backup of your files. You'll need to know the difference between cloud storage and backup before doing a backup, because they are two separate things.

Nice to know that you want to help. But this thread is from 2006. 

• Haha 1