• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla 121 Vs Nissan Cefiro A33

alpha17

Hey guys,

one of my friends own a cefiro a33 2.0g model.he is quite jealous about my car,so he wants to held up a race,to see which 1 is faster(i know its more of a childish idea).can i win?

cefiro is 2.0g model,and the engine is not tuned.Clocked nearly 125000kms.

-mine is 1500cc and engine and the performance division is very well maintained.Clocked at 102000kms.

could i win?what do u think?give ur opinions.

121 will be quicker off the line, but the Cefiro will hand you a new bung hole after about 4-5 seconds... :)

When you say 'performance division' what exactly do you mean? Forged pistons? light weight flywheel? remapped ECU? bigger injectors? straight through exhaust? CAI?

or just Apsara fuel saver with a TRD sticker and red painted calipers?

• Like 1

121 will be quicker off the line, but the Cefiro will hand you a new bung hole after about 4-5 seconds... :)

When you say 'performance division' what exactly do you mean? Forged pistons? light weight flywheel? remapped ECU? bigger injectors? straight through exhaust? CAI?

or just Apsara fuel saver with a TRD sticker and red painted calipers?

don't forget the bodykits!

Made my Sunday!! Oh my god!!

So did the race happen? And what is the performance revision of the 121?

I'll tell you a sure fire way of burning him. Empty your tanks. Pump 1 liter of 90 octane, and 3liters of 95 octane. Get on the highway.

Stick to 80kmph.

Whoever gets furthest wins!!

This is the scene now.

the Cefiro may have a powerful engine but it weights more than the 121

so your car and his car will be having "nearly" the same power to weight ratio.

plus you car is equipped with VVTi. therefore VVTi will gradually kick in yo during the race

to get the best out of it mix 90 and 95 octane petrol in a 1:3 ratio

you will end up with 91.5 octane petrol which will give you another 4 horsepower advantage.

also let some air out of your tires. this will reduce weight and let the tires hug the ground more.

Next up take a big dump before the race. again will halp you loose weight.

if you want to go to take it up another level make a small hole in the exhaust. this will let the exhaust fumes escape a bit more easily and will add another 1 or 2 more horsepower..

finally during the race get a head start of like 5 seconds. some called it a jump start.

if you follow this. you will surely win the race with flying colors.
elakiri.

• Like 1

Thanx schiffer..ur ideas are really valuable...mixing 90 octane and 95 octane petrol, is it harmful to the engine?anyway my friend has a 2.0g model,and i've heard many said that cefiro's are not good when it comes to acceleration.is it true?and how does the vvt-i improves the performance?as we both got automatics,can i increase my acceleration by shifting manually?how is the best way to shift manually?

Thanx schiffer..ur ideas are really valuable...mixing 90 octane and 95 octane petrol, is it harmful to the engine?anyway my friend has a 2.0g model,and i've heard many said that cefiro's are not good when it comes to acceleration.is it true?and how does the vvt-i improves the performance?as we both got automatics,can i increase my acceleration by shifting manually?how is the best way to shift manually?

Grow up man...god.....lol...anyway drive with overdrive off....you are gonna screw your car finally by this race....try this before the race

Start off in first , change to two and so on and so forth (not fourth)... meanwhile check your friend's Cefiro's rear end for any burnt brake bulbs and while yo are at it, check if his rear wheel alignment is ok... :)

Mixing 90 and 95 give 185... amazing mixture.