• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Es8

sira

Guys

I'm hoping to got for ES8. Currently i got EK3 and it does very good fuel consumption but no ABS and Air bag. i have heard that with ABS the handling is very good. So can you all just let me have your opinion for the ES8 model which is made somewhere in 2000-2004. And EXI model

How handling, spare parts, Fuel consumption, any factory is faults...etc etc

Sira

Guys

I'm hoping to got for ES8. Currently i got EK3 and it does very good fuel consumption but no ABS and Air bag. i have heard that with ABS the handling is very good. So can you all just let me have your opinion for the ES8 model which is made somewhere in 2000-2004. And EXI model

How handling, spare parts, Fuel consumption, any factory is faults...etc etc

Sira

first of all what ABS is do is improve braking in bad weather gravel mud etc basically what it will do is it stop the car from pulls to one side under braking i don't know who told you that with ABS handling is very good but ABS can be very helpful some times but it will not improve the handling. and if you have previously driven EG8 and EK3 you will be disappointed with the handling of the ES8 because honda change the suspension setup of the seventh generation civics over previous gen(double wishbone to MacPherson strut) and spare parts are cost more than EK3 and hard to find in places like kandy but if you are in CMB that's a not a problem any ways good luck fella.

• Like 1

first of all what ABS is do is improve braking in bad weather gravel mud etc basically what it will do is it stop the car from pulls to one side under braking i don't know who told you that with ABS handling is very good but ABS can be very helpful some times but it will not improve the handling. and if you have previously driven EG8 and EK3 you will be disappointed with the handling of the ES8 because honda change the suspension setup of the seventh generation civics over previous gen(double wishbone to MacPherson strut) and spare parts are cost more than EK3 and hard to find in places like kandy but if you are in CMB that's a not a problem any ways good luck fella.

+1 to nexus since you're driving a Ek3 you will deffinelty feel the real handling experince of a ek3 if you drive an exi ES8. that because the suspention changes in ES series civics.if youre not worring and abt that yes it's a good looking car.and what abs do is stop the car dragging to sides when sudden brake applyings.

normally 2003-2004 one goes aroung 2.3m these days ?? i have no idea abt the fuel consumption..

anw all the best....

Thank you all of you

how about FD2/FD2 dose this have double wish bone suspention

sira

civic FD2 all so have the same McPherson suspension setup as the previous gen but the handling is improved over ES series.