• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Ek3 And Lancer Ck2 Price Ranges On 2013 September.

harshadura

Hello,

I am going to buy a used car and looking towards your guidence.

What are the current price ranges of these cars (with regard to their registration numbers.) ?

And I saw that these vehicles have several sub models. eg: in Lancer EX, GLX, indian GLX etc.

Could someone pls guide whats the best model from those 2 and how to identify that.

Thank you very much.

-- Harsha

Edited by harshadura

Hello,

I am going to buy a used car and looking towards your guidence.

What are the current price ranges of these cars (with regard to their registration numbers.) ?

And I saw that these vehicles have several sub models. eg: in Lancer EX, GLX, indian GLX etc.

Could someone pls guide whats the best model from those 2 and how to identify that.

Thank you very much.

-- Harsha

As I know GLX is Japan domestic full option model. GLi is Indian assembled one. (Not sure) EX is not available for CK1 and CK2..

There plenty of discussions about Lancers in this forum. Do a search.

As I know GLX is Japan domestic full option model. GLi is Indian assembled one. (Not sure) EX is not available for CK1 and CK2..

There plenty of discussions about Lancers in this forum. Do a search.

thanks for the reply, yeah i hv done a search, some are bit old threads. what i am looking is the *current* price ranges. thanks

Edited by harshadura

Go for a good EK3 1999 or 2000 with G* or H* series registration numbers on plates. Such car would be more or less 2.0mil depending on the condition and model. Good luck !!!

Thanks for the info bro, how much will it cost for a non-english number vehicle of the same model ?