• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Petrol Efficiency

cpabath

Don't fall for this someones new found ideas and electronic gadgets and stuff..if they do increase fuel economy that way either the car factory would install it or will mention it in the manual.The best fuel for your car is stated in your car manual...what ever you do things like this you car won't act like a hybrid...even if it does it wont be by a huge margin may be 5km more for a fuel tank...just change your driving style to a calm manner and keep your engine tune to its maximum efficiency that way you'll save more...if the car lacks fuel economy change it for a another one which does good in fuel...

I just came to know through my friend that a mix of octain 95 & 90 in 1:3 ratio is the mix for best fuel efficiency which makes octain 92 in the tank. If any one has experience on this please let me know.

You are on to something. Bugatti, one of the member here tried with Acetone and worked wonders for him. Think he mixed 95 and acetone on 1:10 ratio. Try that. Acetone you nan get from any of the lab shops that supply chemicals.

A friend working in CPC said that they accidentally found out that biologically processed alcohol is also known to increase efficiency in most modern petrol engines. They found this when one of the guards as sapugaskanda accidentally got drunk and pissed into a petrol containment chamber. Samples tested on japanese petrol cars have 15.7% better efficiency. So next time u get piss drunk dont go peeing in bushes and drains; piss into your petrol tank; you'll be making our streets cleaner and saving $$$ in the process.

A friend working in CPC said that they accidentally found out that biologically processed alcohol is also known to increase efficiency in most modern petrol engines. They found this when one of the guards as sapugaskanda accidentally got drunk and pissed into a petrol containment chamber. Samples tested on japanese petrol cars have 15.7% better efficiency. So next time u get piss drunk dont go peeing in bushes and drains; piss into your petrol tank; you'll be making our streets cleaner and saving $$$ in the process.

i second that. just stop by the side of the road and wee into your petrol tank.

but make sure to have a 2:8 ratio of wee and petrol in your tank, can measure that while filling...... maybe

Having a drink. Will try and publish results soon

Waiting for Komi's formula "KOMITHEL"

I just came to know through my friend that a mix of octain 95 & 90 in 1:3 ratio is the mix for best fuel efficiency which makes octain 92 in the tank. If any one has experience on this please let me know.
The result will be 91.25 not the 92. If you really want, go for Euro3 petrol at IOC. It is 91.

https://www.google.lk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=euro%203%20petrol&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDAQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lankaioc.net%2Feuro3%2FPetrol%2520Specifications%2520Euro%2520III.ppt&ei=7s0gUvXxNsjArAev6YHwAw&usg=AFQjCNFTbhS2nsT810q2mGWrcSvmlDdmig&sig2=pVinazIIF6Zk4bpYr4o_3Q&bvm=bv.51495398,d.bmk

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe

just mix some kasippu with 90 octane it will give you more than 100 octane boost and 10 more kmpl.

btw be careful with what kasippu you use. you need to find properly filtered kasippu to this trick to work.

Hi cpaBATH,

What are the other mixtures that you have tried and failed before you finding this.

if this is the first trial, then how did it come to your mind this "ratio"?

do you think that this is the optimum "ratio and mixture" or are you going to do some more "trials and error" attempts?

Good Luck!

Where is op? Busy hunting bears or brewing moonshine?

Or holding up both queues at the petrol shed?

No. He needs his ratio accuracy spot on and has emptied the tank and still pushing the car to a petrol shed!