• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda Drags '13

Andrew_GTR

It qualifies to use the term "JDM as F***" :D

actually (and i'm justifying this because i'm soooo slapping a bigger one on my datto as well) it might serve a purpose, as mine used to heat up exponentially when the aftermarket AC was turned on. so this might just help keep the engine cool when there's an extra load. which, in this country where AC is essential, might just be helpful

actually (and i'm justifying this because i'm soooo slapping a bigger one on my datto as well) it might serve a purpose, as mine used to heat up exponentially when the aftermarket AC was turned on. so this might just help keep the engine cool when there's an extra load. which, in this country where AC is essential, might just be helpful

lol!! Ok, well I hope yours turns out as good as that yellow 510: That's one seriously cool looking car. (Hopefully it drives as well as it looks...)

lol!! Ok, well I hope yours turns out as good as that yellow 510: That's one seriously cool looking car. (Hopefully it drives as well as it looks...)

Tough ask to follow machan. He's running high lift track spec comp cams and valve springs, weber twin side draught carbs, and a heap of other mods. First flight he blew his gearbox. That thing is a killer.

Mine will be more street friendly, but then, you know me...

Already the l16 engine, gearbox, and front discs from an s12 Silvia are lying at Indika's. Going this month to hunt for the Subaru rear diff, and rear discs...

Won't whore this thread about it. As project r wraps up, the datto thread should come alive

Tough ask to follow machan. He's running high lift track spec comp cams and valve springs, weber twin side draught carbs, and a heap of other mods. First flight he blew his gearbox. That thing is a killer. Mine will be more street friendly, but then, you know me... Already the l16 engine, gearbox, and front discs from an s12 Silvia are lying at Indika's. Going this month to hunt for the Subaru rear diff, and rear discs... Won't whore this thread about it. As project r wraps up, the datto thread should come alive

That's the spirit! Anyways you know what they say, one does not simply 'finish' modding a car...You might end up going the whole nine yards.

• 2 weeks later...