• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda Drags '13

Andrew_GTR

Hi Everyone, Please NOTE that this is the LAST DAY to place your entries for the Katukurunda Drags on the 25th August '13!!! Nothing will be accepted after 4pm TODAY (Friday the 23rd of August). Please understand that ALL ENTRIES will be handed over to the Sri Lanka Air Force tonight for Security Passes and Clearance. Therefore, If you have not made an entry before 4pm it WILL NOT and CANNOT be accepted later on. If you haven't done so already please call the CMSC Office on 4645081 / 727645081 for more details and to confirm your participation! The Entry fee is 3000rs for Cars / 1500rs for Bikes and open to anyone that has a valid driving license!

####

Anyone from Autolanka planning on taking part or coming to watch on Sunday?

Cheers!

ohhhh yess....hope that GTR S and EVO 3 s settle their battle :sport-smiley-005: this time... :sport-smiley-004:

btw just curious to know Andrew will there be any live coverage?

CSN will be recording live on the Day and then telecast the entire event at a later date. RedFM will be giving live updates. The CMSC FB page will be running live updates through out the day. The 4WD Open Event will be very very very hotly contested. Plus there are a few special surprises turning up to run ;)

CSN will be recording live on the Day and then telecast the entire event at a later date. RedFM will be giving live updates. The CMSC FB page will be running live updates through out the day. The 4WD Open Event will be very very very hotly contested. Plus there are a few special surprises turning up to run ;)

:sport-smiley-004:

the SUV/JEEP segment, which andrew said was going to be "heavily contested" was nonexistent. no cayennes, discos as promised.

at least, our little pakse boy brought his toys out to play. there was a black GTR, a matte black S600 AMG, and an ariel atom. people were talking about the power to weight ratio of the car. i was more worried about the power to weight ratio of the driver...

blitz where were you??

the SUV/JEEP segment, which andrew said was going to be "heavily contested" was nonexistent. no cayennes, discos as promised.

at least, our little pakse boy brought his toys out to play. there was a black GTR, a matte black S600 AMG, and an ariel atom. people were talking about the power to weight ratio of the car. i was more worried about the power to weight ratio of the driver...

blitz where were you??

Machan i was there, ado whose yellow datson was parked next 2 ur car? :o it was supper sexy

blitz where were you??

next time when i see u i;ll come talk to u :)

blitz where were you??

Aren't AMG's double Digits ? like C63 etc. I've seen a couple of 3 Digit Mers that has got the AMG badge.. Correct me if i'm wrong.

next time when i see u i;ll come talk to u :)

aiyyo yes you should have!! i was with schiffer, kelum_wj, esdeez, bugatti and macroxx!

the other datto belongs to my friend Givantha. he's done a crazy build on that. sadly i can't go that crazy. its running comp street spec cams with weber twin side draught carbs. fast as fcuk. and that oil cooler. hot dayum! well, mine wil be ready for next years'. fo sho.

and C1nder, thanks!

so so guys....got a few questions

who won the open event?

Did ashan race his evo3?

Did the aerial atom put down a good show?

@blitz got any pics? if so u know what to do mate :)

podi R*j*p*k*ha's GTR won Cars Open 4WD :D

Sacha's Starlet won Cars Open 2WD :)

Ashan's car wasn't ready so he couldn't make it. :(

Ariel Atom ran a solo event. lol..

aiyyo yes you should have!! i was with schiffer, kelum_wj, esdeez, bugatti and macroxx!

the other datto belongs to my friend Givantha. he's done a crazy build on that. sadly i can't go that crazy. its running comp street spec cams with weber twin side draught carbs. fast as fcuk. and that oil cooler. hot dayum! well, mine wil be ready for next years'. fo sho.

and C1nder, thanks!

:) no probs machan.. :)

and C1nder, thanks!

Got any pictures of the Datsun Komi (or a link to some) ?