• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda Drags '13

Andrew_GTR

by

Nope. What it was though, was a one of 10 (yes that's right, ten) special edition Mugen Ariel Atom....

Ariel must have been doing some sort of charity drive by giving a unemployed son of a humble people's servent.. Not like a normal poor unemployed graduate can afford one..

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Nope. What it was though, was a one of 10 (yes that's right, ten) special edition Mugen Ariel Atom....

Wow, thanks for the info Esdeez...

According to the Google gods its not a V8, its a 10 limited production run, tuned by Mugen with a 2L Honda K20A. But the Mugen has 270bhp making the power to weight a 440bhp/ton. But doesn't change my facial expression which is :sad-smiley-058:

by

Ariel must have been doing some sort of charity drive by giving a unemployed son of a humble people's servent.. Not like a normal poor unemployed graduate can afford one..

:rolleyes:

Why do you think they reduced taxes for "race cars"?? This can be categorized as a race car as per the HS Code seeming that it cannot be road legal in Sri Lanka.

• Like 1

guys with R.junior's GTR how many GTRs in total in SL is it 5 ?

I have known only these 4 GTRs until the drags

Darin's GTR

Janaka's GTR

white GTR

black GTR

btw i thaught that darins GTR is the fastest GTR in SL...how did R.junior beated darin :(

guys with R.junior's GTR how many GTRs in total in SL is it 5 ?

I have known only these 4 GTRs until the drags

Darin's GTR

Janaka's GTR

white GTR

black GTR

btw i thaught that darins GTR is the fastest GTR in SL...how did R.junior beated darin :(

lol.. because they always win.. :eg: Elections, rugby & now racing, etc etc.

Edited by Blitz
  • Like 1

Why do you think they reduced taxes for "race cars"?? This can be categorized as a race car as per the HS Code seeming that it cannot be road legal in Sri Lanka.

Still the before tax value of the car is over 10.3M LKR...

Think his one was the 2012 version where the other 2 gtr's were the 2011 version afaik the 2012 version is a lil bit faster

1236172_10201631957339133_801520714_n.jp

1234465_10201632130343458_1791751973_n.j

Well, Rocket baby may have the money to buy a Atom, but he's only racing himself. It's like being marooned on a deserted island with a 10" d!ck. At the end of the day all you do is play with yourself.

But didn't he also have a STi10 which he raced in foxhill? At one time there was the rocket craze now the racing craze.

• Like 4

Well, Rocket baby may have the money to buy a Atom, but he's only racing himself. It's like being marooned on a deserted island with a 10" d!ck. At the end of the day all you do is play with yourself.

But didn't he also have a STi10 which he raced in foxhill? At one time there was the rocket craze now the racing craze.

Dude, shh! enough enough,, :P

2u4x.jpg

:sport-smiley-004:

• Like 2