• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicle Log (Fuel And Mileage Tracking)

sampathd

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know if any of you guys use any online apps/tools to track fuel and mileage on your vehicle running. Sort of a vehicle running chart that keeps track of fuel you pumped, mileage, services, repairs (or any part of these).

Cheers,

Sampath

I use CarMinder for iOS.

Use it to keep track of repairs and services...can't be bothered with fuel thing although the app does have a fancy look fuel tracking feature as well.

I did try it at first but gave up cos it wasn't worth my time entering data on fuel burn.

Edited by Ripper
  • Like 1

I do,

(1) All services and maintaining records marked on "Warranty book" given by the manufacturer.

(2) All invoices regarding maintenance file in a separate file.

(3) Fuel log: Yes, I do maintain. Just having a small book in glove box. Just manually note and do simple calculation . For me this is very convenient and time saving rather than entering data in to a software.

When I sold my previous vehicle, handed over all records to new owner and he was very happy and later even when he needs more details he used to contact me and get. I too happy as my ex-baby with safer hands.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

I use CarMinder for iOS.

Use it to keep track of repairs and services...can't be bothered with fuel thing although the app does have a fancy look fuel tracking feature as well.

I did try it at first but gave up cos it wasn't worth my time entering data on fuel burn.

+1 on the carminder. I use the same and started tracking fuel since I moved on to the 407. Though I didnt' pump full tanks of petrol, this diesel allows me (my pocket :) ) to do so. forget about the fuel log feature if you don't pump in full tanks.