• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2Ss ... My New Ride!!!

Mean Green z28

Cut the studs down a bit

20131022_183559.jpg

bzzzz....
20131022_183740.jpg

bolt on the spacers...

20131022_190622.jpg

Tadaaa!!!

20131022_191105.jpg

Still gotta do the rears...

Since I didn't have the rears done, I left them on the front and put the stock wheels back on ... I think I like the stance now! ... maybe a bit too far, but I know what offsets I'd want in my next set

20131023_170858.jpg

20131023_170839.jpg

Edited by Mean Green z28

Def. not a stupid question. If you look closely at the pics, you'll see that the first bit of stud doesn't really have any thread on it and mainly just tapers to a point; probably to ease installation. Some of that unthreaded portion is what we cut off and never got close to the threads.

Edited by Mean Green z28

Kavvs, those are not the winter set mounted, they sit inside the fenderwell ... that pic is of the stock wheels and they're wider; they were just a test fit to see how it fit, I'm not running the spacers on the stock rear wheels.

Edited by Mean Green z28

Kavvs, those are not the winter set mounted, they sit inside the fenderwell ... that pic is of the stock wheels and they're wider; they were just a test fit to see how it fit, I'm not running the spacers on the stock rear wheels.

Ah I see, my bad...

• 1 month later...

Installed a Cold Air kit...

20131211_210137.jpg

20131211_210241.jpg

... and a cold air scoop and washer fluid bottle relocation kit (due to the location of the scoop)... The air scoop directs air from the lower front opening. Pic is with the inner fender liner removed.

20131222_154411.jpg

Edited by Mean Green z28

Lol

Yeah its the same cone filter from top and bottom. There's quite a bit of space in the fenderwell behind the headlight. Previous gen had a lotmore though..

As for the inlet tubing, its 4" tubing and is good enough for a naturally aspirated car without much internal/head work done.

Edited by Mean Green z28

• 8 months later...

update!

Bought a set of LED taillights for the car. Got them locally from a guy but they came missing a harness. Ordered it from the manufacturer and waiting. They'll look like this once installed...

All in, I'd have spent $126 total instead of $399+shipping ... lol, Iove good deals

Edited by Mean Green z28

you could also just use a timed relay like this ... http://www.amazon.com/PowerArt-Switch-Adjustable-Module-Electrical/dp/B00CRYUSR2/ref=pd_sim_e_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1YK5Q1FYANBGEF7KHQYW#productDetails

That was what I was gonna use on my outer lights before I found these

Edited by Mean Green z28