• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2Ss ... My New Ride!!!

Mean Green z28

Congrats man...Nice ride.

@Supra The Camaro is known to be a better car than the 'Stang performance wise. But of course the debate is ongoing :) Throw in the Challenger and you have a full on fist fight.

That has been the traditional view machan but the latest stang with the "Coyote" 5.0 L has pretty much closed the gap. Its supposed to be quite a bit lighter than the Camaro too...

That has been the traditional view machan but the latest stang with the "Coyote" 5.0 L has pretty much closed the gap. Its supposed to be quite a bit lighter than the Camaro too...

True! And the Boss and Cobra Jets are hard to argue against. The 2013 V6 was within my budget when I was looking and I spent about half an hour drooling on it. There were subtle changes from the 2012 and it was dripping with awesome at every angle.....Took me a while to convince myself to pick something else.

True! And the Boss and Cobra Jets are hard to argue against. The 2013 V6 was within my budget when I was looking and I spent about half an hour drooling on it. There were subtle changes from the 2012 and it was dripping with awesome at every angle.....Took me a while to convince myself to pick something else.

The 2013 v6 is quite a cracker in itself, with well over 300 Horses, more than the V8 Mustangs made not so long ago! One of my schoolmates has one in the states and he loves the thing... What did you end up picking machan?

Edited by Supra_Natural

The 2013 v6 is quite a cracker in itself, with well over 300 Horses, more than the V8 Mustangs made not so long ago! One of my schoolmates has one in the states and he loves the thing... What did you end up picking machan?

Went completely the other way around and bought a 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK...No regrets though..The thing can take a beating and a bag of fun in the dessert. Weighed my options and picked what I can have the best fun around here.

The V6 'stang is supposed to be very efficient as well despite the increased power output. But end of the day a muscle car isn't quite a muscle car with two less cylinders don't you think?

My winter tire setup, modeled by my favorite little guy...

20131004_182103.jpg

Waiting for spacers that I ordered so I can mount them. They're from the V6 model, so the offset doesn't work with the Brmbo brake option on the V8 models.

20131004_182118.jpg

Edited by Mean Green z28

My winter tire setup, modeled by my favorite little guy...

20131004_182103.jpg

Waiting for spacers that I ordered so I can mount them. They're from the V6 model, so the offset doesn't work with the Brmbo brake option on the V8 models.

He's wearing YOUR shoes!!

Yeah he just loves cars! Wonder where he gets that from ... hmmm

He knows all the houses in the neighborhood that have cool cars.

Typical car talk...

"Daddy, the AMC Javelin has been moved today"

"Daddy, can we drive by the Orange ('69) Camaro and see if the cover is on?"

Lol

Typical car talk...

Lol

No way? That's hilarious! (And very cool. I didn't even know what a AMC Javelin was until I just googled it five seconds ago...:D)

Yeah he just loves cars! Wonder where he gets that from ... hmmm

Typical car talk...

Lol

Damn... very impressive. Adore and amazed at what the small car nuts do man...

Reminds me of my Boss's son, who was 5 at the time, when he told a friend of his dad who was showing off his brand new R8

"You should have bought the V10, its much faster..." :D

30mm Hubcentric Wheel spacers came in! They're Eibach p/n 90.4.30.044.2 and come to about $360 for the whole set inc. shipping on E-Bay ... got them for $150 delivered from a guy on a Forum, woot!

Now I'm just waiting for the tpms sensors and a second set of lugnuts to bolt it all on!

Pic of the Spacers

20131018_175108.jpg

TPMS sensor out of the packaging

20131021_174627%255B1%255D.jpg

20131021_175342%255B1%255D.jpg

Old Valve stem removed

20131021_175111%255B1%255D.jpg

New TPMS sensor installed

20131021_180157.jpg

... and, my little helper. Install was pretty easy 'cos the bead was already popped when the previous owner of the wheels took the old sensors off.

20131021_182644.jpg

Ready to go!

20131021_190654.jpg