• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Import A Car From Japan Or Any Other Country ?

zeem35

There have been loads of other threads on importing vehicles. So why dont you just do a search.

And frankly the authorities don't care if you import the car to and plan to use it or sell it or put it on a pedestal and encase it in a glass box for the neighbours to admire.

gosh..

@pericles although i dont post, i go through the forum daily. forum is not friendly anymore, only bashing bashing and bashing only.

@others This forum doesn't have detailed how to import a car from abroad.

gosh..

@pericles although i dont post, i go through the forum daily. forum is not friendly anymore, only bashing bashing and bashing only.

@others This forum doesn't have detailed how to import a car from abroad.

import it from abroad....as opposed to.......? ;)

How to import a Car from Japan or any other country for reselling purpose??

1. From where to buy

2. How to buy

3. Things to look for

4. Procedures involved

Seriously, if you are aspiring to do car business and if these are the questions you have, then you ought to consider another line of business. Car business is not for you.

How to import a Car from Japan or any other country for reselling purpose??

1. From where to buy

2. How to buy

3. Things to look for

4. Procedures involved

You are seeking information for doing an import business. (This is different from you import a car for your personal use. If so you could have contacted a car dealer and go ahead. But here you need a profit within a shorter period)

It is very difficult to describe all procedures here as subject is very broad.

If you are really interesting in Imports/Exports, please follow "Course on Imports/Exports" at Export Development Board -EDB (7 days). This will be very much helpful to you, but you have to gain more and more details and knowledge on seeking reliable suppliers, JAAI certificates, competitive prices....and all.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 1