• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Economical Sedan Car Within 2.5M To 2.8M

Deepal Priyanga

Question

Hi Experts,

I'm planing to buy a second hand car and have in mind of Toyota 121, Mazda Axela, Honda Civic

here are my concerns

1. Price range within in 2.5M - 2.8M

2. Fuel consumption

3. spares parts availaility

4. easy maintenance

4. Automatic or trip-tonic

This will be for mostly family use and occasional trips.

I can change my mind if you can suggest any better sedan car within my affordability

Please give your ideas to help me to make a decision...

Thanks

9 answers to this question

Fuel Econ would be like

> 121>Axela>Civic

> 121 would be easy for spare parts + maintenance

So 121 is the best choice satisfy all ur requirements. But personally it's boring car for me. :(

Axela would give u the "change we need" feeling for sure. But would fail in ur other criteria :(

Honda would give driving pleasure & robustness.

Hard decision isn't it? :D

Do u mind good condition 2005 like Vios? Don't you?

I open people to comment on 1000cc Belta AND Yaris(auto: doubt itz price in this range though :( )

Edited by Uditha88

So 121 is the best choice satisfy all ur requirements. But personally it's boring car for me. :(

Also you could only get a manual or a yom 2000-2004 model for that price. Personally I wouldn’t spend 2.8m for a 10-12 year old boring vehicle like that. 121 is a highly over priced car imho. In other hand, for 3.0-3.3m the newer 141 is a little bit reasonable compared to 121.

What about a 2007 Nissan Tiida? Heard its good on fuel, spacious and comfortable. Don’t know about maintenance though.

But from your list I would choose the Axela.

• Like 1

Also you could only get a manual or a yom 2000-2004 model for that price. Personally I wouldn’t spend 2.8m for a 10-12 year old boring vehicle like that. 121 is a highly over priced car imho. In other hand, for 3.0-3.3m the newer 141 is a little bit reasonable compared to 121.

What about a 2007 Nissan Tiida? Heard its good on fuel, spacious and comfortable. Don’t know about maintenance though.

But from your list I would choose the Axela.

yeah I know 121 is a boring car... I choose that only because of my price range.. about Nissan Tiida, I don't like the shape of that cat. however thanks for your comment.

Fuel Econ would be like

> 121>Axela>Civic

> 121 would be easy for spare parts + maintenance

Axela would give u the "change we need" feeling for sure. But would fail in ur other criteria :(

Honda would give driving pleasure & robustness.

Hard decision isn't it? :D

Do u mind good condition 2005 like Vios? Don't you?

I open people to comment on 1000cc Belta AND Yaris(auto: doubt itz price in this range though :( )

Any idea what would be the axela 's fuel consumption..

Call the professional who's trying to sell his 2007 Lancer CS2 for 2.95. Get his price down to 2.7. One of the best cars in that category. Newer than 121 or axela. Does better fuel than 141 and cheaper too. Too bad that the seller thinks that his profession adds value to the car.

You wont regret the purchase. Unless of course if you are planning to use it for couple of years and sell it for 3 million. Then i suggest you to go for a Toyota irrespective of its condition, ride quality,genuine service records etc etc....

• Like 1