• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Service Intervals For Nissan March Ak12

buddikat

Question

I drive Nissan March AK12, 2007 model which having 55k Km mileage. The mileage was around 38k Km when I bought it. I do the car service every 5k Km intervals from A*W, it just a regular service. Could you please advise me on the intervals (Km or duration) do I need to;

1. Change the ATF fluid.

2. Change the Brake fluid.

3. Change the power steering fluid.

4. Tune-up the engine.

5. A/C service.

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Yes, but they aren't exactly a cost effective solution. Not everyone wants to pay agent prices, you know.

i agree with you.. Supra_Natural

Buddikat,

Refer to this link http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15265-full-service/ this will help you.

This type of maintenance topics have been discussed previously. You can get more details if you do a search in the forum.

• Like 1

Thanks @Charith. Its a really useful thread. However I have missed it.

Yeah @Supra_Natural. That was my concern. I have asked about the cost to having a engine tune-up and they said that will take around 30k. I found some threads where some people express their views and mentioned the cost of tune-up far far less than agent's price. Normally for regular service of my car, I spend some money more than average price of other reputed car care stations, but I'm very pleased with their service. Actually my intention was to get some idea about those intervals because I'm still searching a service manual for my car. :)

Thanks @Charith. Its a really useful thread. However I have missed it.

Yeah @Supra_Natural. That was my concern. I have asked about the cost to having a engine tune-up and they said that will take around 30k. I found some threads where some people express their views and mentioned the cost of tune-up far far less than agent's price. Normally for regular service of my car, I spend some money more than average price of other reputed car care stations, but I'm very pleased with their service. Actually my intention was to get some idea about those intervals because I'm still searching a service manual for my car. :)

For service you could maybe try pitstop (behind the borella cemetery, the road between the cemetery and the British School in Colombo, just off baseline road). They do good work and they are not very expensive IMO.

For service you could maybe try pitstop (behind the borella cemetery, the road between the cemetery and the British School in Colombo, just off baseline road). They do good work and they are not very expensive IMO.

Thanks @Supra_Natural for the info. I haven't tried on there. Pitshop is a service point managed by A*W. Isn't it? Do they provide the services cheaper than Nissan service? I'm curious.

Thanks @Supra_Natural for the info. I haven't tried on there. Pitshop is a service point managed by A*W. Isn't it? Do they provide the services cheaper than Nissan service? I'm curious.

Yes they are owned by A*W but their services are somewhat cheaper than AMWs internal prices as far as I know, not 100% certain though. Thing is, their work is generally quite good.