• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Finding Spare Parts In Kandy

MkX

Question

Guys where I can find a Corolla 121 radiator in Kandy. Any specific place? I might have to replace the radiator because the allumium core has a leak.

note: I've put the generic topic for the thread because it's small number of members in Kandy area. So they can use this in future to hunt down specific part.

6 answers to this question

Guys its a bit over topic.

would i be able to find a side mirror for the corona premio from silva?

my right side, side mirror retract was broken, fixed one from charlton for 6500 bucks,

and on the way home after fixing it, a idiot on a bike overtook me from the left and knocked the left side mirror. now the left doesn't work -_-

will i be able to find one in silva? checked in charlton, they dont have it.

and if can someone PM me there telephone number and there location.

Guys its a bit over topic.

would i be able to find a side mirror for the corona premio from silva?

my right side, side mirror retract was broken, fixed one from charlton for 6500 bucks,

and on the way home after fixing it, a idiot on a bike overtook me from the left and knocked the left side mirror. now the left doesn't work -_-

will i be able to find one in silva? checked in charlton, they dont have it.

and if can someone PM me there telephone number and there location.

If you don't mind could you tell us how much it did cost ?

It was only 22K, other places including colombo it was 28K.

BTW I got caught to crooked seller. bottom of the radiator had two leaky areas which the seller covered with some glue. I drove car all the way from Kaluthara to Kandy never had a issue. Then I gave it on rent to the friend. Just one week and the leaking started.

Hi. Does anybody know Perodua kelisa spareparts availability in kandy. I hope to hunt for a kelisa (manual) as a good alternative to alto. But I worry a little because it seems number of kelisa cars are little low and will it be costly to maintain. Also comment on the vehical if you have any experiance..

Thanks

Edited by hiru555