• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Octanehead

Eva! My Journey With An E36

36 minutes ago, Octanehead said:

Just realised that I havent updated this thread in many months, And that most of my pics don't seem to be showing up :(

Anws, briefly put. I ditched the Lowering springs and installed D2 fully adjustable coil overs! <3 22281323_10212291580219424_141989050_o.thumb.jpg.cb0f3d808a2b284c278968cb3a5ed961.jpg

Here, just putting a picture of the coilovers won't do, you need to give us your thoughts on them! How have they changed the driving experience? Have they increased blood horsepower levels? Do they give you #stancelyfe? Are you now fighting off women/men due to the improved looks? 

So many questions to be answered.... :P

58 minutes ago, Octanehead said:

Just realised that I havent updated this thread in many months, And that most of my pics don't seem to be showing up :(

Anws, briefly put. I ditched the Lowering springs and installed D2 fully adjustable coil overs! <3 22281323_10212291580219424_141989050_o.thumb.jpg.cb0f3d808a2b284c278968cb3a5ed961.jpg

Hallelujah!!

42 minutes ago, Supra_Natural said:

Here, just putting a picture of the coilovers won't do, you need to give us your thoughts on them! How have they changed the driving experience? Have they increased blood horsepower levels? Do they give you #stancelyfe? Are you now fighting off women/men due to the improved looks? 

So many questions to be answered.... :P

HAHAHAH! Good one :D

Blood horsepower levels have definitely increased, but more importantly after a proper setting up the ride quality is amaze balls compared to before on the springs and the handling characteristics are just super! The increased stiffness has even improved feel in the steering and made braking much better. 

I dont know if my car qualifies for Stancelyfe neither have I noticed any increased interest from women.... but that maybe because my woman is always in the passenger seat now :ph34r: 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Octanehead said:

HAHAHAH! Good one :D

Blood horsepower levels have definitely increased, but more importantly after a proper setting up the ride quality is amaze balls compared to before on the springs and the handling characteristics are just super! The increased stiffness has even improved feel in the steering and made braking much better. 

I dont know if my car qualifies for Stancelyfe neither have I noticed any increased interest from women.... but that maybe because my woman is always in the passenger seat now :ph34r: 

@Octanehead Powerful you have become, The dark side I sense in you. AL bloggers club join you? :action-smiley-043:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MADZ said:

@Octanehead Powerful you have become, The dark side I sense in you. AL bloggers club join you? :action-smiley-043:

LOL want me to move to the blog am I right? :D

Edited by Octanehead

3 minutes ago, Octanehead said:

LOL want me to move to the blog am I right? :D

Mmmmmm...Yes Yes!!

same time pls fix missing photo links you may!

6 minutes ago, MADZ said:

Mmmmmm...Yes Yes!!

same time pls fix missing photo links you may!

How does one do this? :o

3 minutes ago, Octanehead said:

How does one do this? :o

Back in the day Autolanka have only 512kb of space on their server for uploads. Now it’s 5 gigs. So you’d have to edit each and every single post and reupload the photos to the AL server. 

Or, like I did just blog it, direct your subscribers to the blog and get Madz to shit down this thread. The blog is more streamlined and versatile. Highly recommended. 

• Like 1