• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny Fb15 (New Shell) Modification

Charith H Jayasinghe

Question

*Hi I'm new to Auto Lanka.com,

*This is regarding to your opinions, experience, photos of modifying a Nissan UA FB15 (New Shell) sunny.

* Why I posting this is, I recently bought above mentioned car as my first car. I think my home town area influenced Me to go for that. Wanted to make it looks exotic (not sporty) but most of fb15 out there are kept in stock (default) appearance. So far the advices I got is to keep the car same even without change the rim cup.

* Therefore most of thing what I've done so far aim mainly interior and small exterior changes.

Pioneer sub woofer, replaced other speakers,

Display with blutooth with reverse camera,

3M tint with windscreen,

Seat covers (only to protect originals plan to add good one later after all finis),

Replaced Interior and front park light with white LED,

Head light protecting tint,

HID headlights,

LED strip fixed to illuminate front middle floor of bumper(bulbs can't be seen out side)

Future plans (wherever your opinions are needed to make it looks nice instead of kill)

Projector head lamps with day time running lights (komi is helping me with this)

Hid fog lights with ccfl halo rings

Alloy wheels ( This is the most difficult part to choose)

Spoiler (This is also too difficult to select, please upload photos if you can)

What would you do if you had this type car? Please your opinions are highly appreciated.

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe

I think it's better to call /meet them after meet you Bro. As this is not a hurried conversion and I'm also new and immature into this field it's better with your presence. Otherwise there won't be a coherent conversation.

Hell yeah Supra. Planning on as this is my first love I might keep this. Still reading on VZR. Need prepair money about 500k ( she has already taken 300k for cosmetics) so that I can finish it quickly. Need to ride on this fair amount distance to give up the engine for 2l one. As well as auto box. First of all need to get a transfer to colombo military hospital.

No rush ne machan, take your time, read up, save up and go for it when you're good and ready... By the way the Sunny VZR had a 1.6 Litre engine (SR16VE).. Not a 2.0Litre..

Thanks Supra, You are right. I also just found some links which also said it also 1.6

http://www.tradecarview.com/specifications/nissan/sunny/vz-r_mt_1.6/6937/

http://www.carfolio.com/specifications/models/car/?car=264517

Komi said he found 2l and discussed with those project performance guys. But if Sunny VZR 1.6 we need to find a new engine.

Thanks, where did you see that? Is it compatible with FB15?

sorry for my belated reply . I just googled it & this pic came up, haven't seen those in a FB 15 but I think it's possible to find .I was looking for welcome light sill strip for my dad's 03 vios, didn't bothered to look locally but found a kit online, cost's about $50 ,wondering whether or not to buy.

sorry for my belated reply . I just googled it & this pic came up, haven't seen those in a FB 15 but I think it's possible to find .I was looking for welcome light sill strip for my dad's 03 vios, didn't bothered to look locally but found a kit online, cost's about $50 ,wondering whether or not to buy.

Thanks, I searched on line but they didn't compatible. At the moment planing on a bigger project.

Guy in Kandy, can you please tell me a good place for car electronic? Specifically Katugasthota or pilimathalawa area?

That for 2 thing.,

1. I'm getting two small tweeters for either side of dash (cross over speaker set) and I need to fix it.

2. At the moment the CCFL around my head light projector turn on with parking light. I want to turn it on only when engine is running and parking light on. So it will be a AND type gate. also want to add a delay timer like thing for 2-3 second to prevent it from voltage fluctuations while engine is cranking

I don't know whether that is possible or available. So a place with some skilful personal.

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe

Thanks, I searched on line but they didn't compatible. At the moment planing on a bigger project. Guy in Kandy, can you please tell me a good place for car electronic? Specifically Katugasthota or pilimathalawa area?

I don't know about a good auto electrical & electronic garage or a mechanic around kandy area.From personal experience I can say AVOID - M*G City at all cost (broke the fuel pump in our y11 during a tune up),KUND*S*LE auto services (used to be good but not any more),another solo mechanic did a bad fog lamp wiring and he nearly wrecked all electrical components in the car by messing with the fuse box.Since then i started fixing my dad's cars by myself and now no problems at all.Finding a good mechanic is like finding a good girl friend,they are out there but hard to find.

Windscreen was cracked after parked under a tree.

Though I get payment for windscreen I have to spend for Windscreen Tint the same amount of money as a windscreen as I haven't shown any of my modifications to Insurance company.

vska.jpg

Feeling love with this one..... :smilie_liebe9: Saw it in a Paraguay site.

Still got a list to do...... but it's a time battle.

Windshield got a cracked - repaired and did a fool thing recently and recovered.... Valuable time and money were wasted on them.

In the mean time got a sweet offer from Komi (SR 20DE engine and an autobox) :sport-smiley-003:

vska.jpg

Feeling love with this one..... :smilie_liebe9: Saw it in a Paraguay site.

Still got a list to do...... but it's a time battle.

Windshield got a cracked - repaired and did a fool thing recently and recovered.... Valuable time and money were wasted on them.

In the mean time got a sweet offer from Komi (SR 20DE engine and an autobox) :sport-smiley-003:

Ooh nice! I see you're missing a 'T' there....If you're swapping motors, why not go all out eh? ;)

I'm sure Komi would agree :D

• Like 1

Nice work you done on the car mate.... Looks real neat.. never seen a better FB15 than this... would look seriously cool with the bee grill.. the front bumper you have shared is also cool,but its not fitting the edges well(around lights it looks like the clips are out of place).... bravo machn :)

• Like 1