• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny Fb15 (New Shell) Modification

Charith H Jayasinghe

Question

*Hi I'm new to Auto Lanka.com,

*This is regarding to your opinions, experience, photos of modifying a Nissan UA FB15 (New Shell) sunny.

* Why I posting this is, I recently bought above mentioned car as my first car. I think my home town area influenced Me to go for that. Wanted to make it looks exotic (not sporty) but most of fb15 out there are kept in stock (default) appearance. So far the advices I got is to keep the car same even without change the rim cup.

* Therefore most of thing what I've done so far aim mainly interior and small exterior changes.

Pioneer sub woofer, replaced other speakers,

Display with blutooth with reverse camera,

3M tint with windscreen,

Seat covers (only to protect originals plan to add good one later after all finis),

Replaced Interior and front park light with white LED,

Head light protecting tint,

HID headlights,

LED strip fixed to illuminate front middle floor of bumper(bulbs can't be seen out side)

Future plans (wherever your opinions are needed to make it looks nice instead of kill)

Projector head lamps with day time running lights (komi is helping me with this)

Hid fog lights with ccfl halo rings

Alloy wheels ( This is the most difficult part to choose)

Spoiler (This is also too difficult to select, please upload photos if you can)

What would you do if you had this type car? Please your opinions are highly appreciated.

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe

Great alloys Charith, goes decently with your car, how much did they cost ? BTW what happened to your previous rear shocks ?

It costs me 28k. There I couldn't feel abnormal sound or prolong bumps but car looks slight depressed from rear. those racing guys checked them too. They were stucked slightly without fully extend. Their movement also extra slow. shocks boots were also broken. So replaced both.(Front recently replaced)

i'll get you the project performance logo to stick on that strut. it deserves to be branded. you lucky dog! i keep coming back to look at it

and good call on the alloys machan. they look very nice on the car.

Yeh, I feel that too. Their finishing is great. How to get that sticker? Do they have it? May be it was wet while fixing as I was rushing go back home. I'll update a clear photos soon. Thanks for helping me on selecting alloys.

Yeh, I feel that too. Their finishing is great. How to get that sticker? Do they have it? May be it was wet while fixing as I was rushing go back home. I'll update a clear photos soon. Thanks for helping me on selecting alloys.

no they don't. i got the jpeg file and i will make one for you and send by post.

no they don't. i got the jpeg file and i will make one for you and send by post.

Ah thanks,Those guys seems know the subject well aren't they Komi? There were several popular racing car at time as well.

They were also converting a Toyota Land cruiser to Land Rover Defender.....

In the middle of all, they were kind enough to do that for me within a day.... Because of Komi. Thanks again.

Ah thanks,Those guys seems know the subject well aren't they Komi? There were several popular racing car at time as well. They were also converting a Toyota Land cruiser to Land Rover Defender..... In the middle of all, they were kind enough to do that for me within a day.... Because of Komi. Thanks again.

They were doing what? Why in the hell would anyone do that??

This happened when I asked their tinker capability as my rear strut fixation needed tinker surgery.

Then they showed that and told this is the proof. This was a land cruiser used in police now we have converted to Land Rover (I'm not familiar with models Supra).

Most of the parts changed already (engine, face, roof etc..)

Komi, that day they were fixing new dash to it (that's what they said)

Back to business.... just for one day.

First started with strut bar fixation

cvsk.jpg

y159.jpg

24eq.jpg

hey Charith first of all congratulations with your car it's look good. and how much that strut bar cost you with fixing?.

• Like 1

hey Charith first of all congratulations with your car it's look good. and how much that strut bar cost you with fixing?.

Thanks, it costs me 9k for front and rear one need to fix later and it also will be 9k. Rear one need bit of tinker work to gain space.

Thanks, where did you see that? Is it compatible with FB15?