• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Ek3 96' Expert?

GingerBread

Hello all...this is my first post in here :) :)

My problem is, I need to replace coilsprings and engine packing (if thats what you call it :) ) and some other electrical stuff such as repairing fog light, RPM sensor...in my EK3 1996 model (non V-Tec)

I want to know a good place where I can get these things done...Have heard things about Honda Upul in malabe, so is there any other expert whom you guys can recommend??

I live near malabe ;)

Thanks in advance :)

Upul is good for ek3. Waruna and Rohan at Kesbewa are also good. If u need contact details pl send me a mail.

The thing is Kesbewa is far away for me :(

Never being to Upul at Malabe, I have had more negative feedback on Upul than the positives. My personal experience with Waruna at Kesbawa was very good.

thats the problem :( cant take a risk...what do you guys think about checking up with Stafford?? will it cost alot??

The thing is Kesbewa is far away for me :(

thats the problem :( cant take a risk...what do you guys think about checking up with Stafford?? will it cost alot??

Well Malabe to Kesbewa the distance is around 15km and to Sta**ord should be around 12km. What makes you think Kebewa is too far?

Never being to Upul at Malabe, I have had more negative feedback on Upul than the positives. My personal experience with Waruna at Kesbawa was very good.

Agree with Mkx, better avoid Upul. And Waruna is good but these days it is very difficult to reserve a date from him and he is not full time repairing vehicles now.

Rohan Kesbewa is also good chap, he is working in Stafford and he works at home in weekends including Sundays but you have to buy parts yourself prior to the repair.

Please dont go to Upul & waruna from my experience both of them are crocks they will scam u & take your money without you even knowing what hit u.Do not sight stafford either since that place is also filled with hora's..

In my opinion you can either take your car to Nadeera at kotikawathe, Zakie at kohuwala, Wije at dehiwala or else shaz autoworks in attidiya. Those are the only people i would recommend to someone

Edited by Chooti Putha

Take it to project performance machan. Don't even think about taking it to upul or staff. Anyway, since its not a major thing you can rely on a good garage guy machan. Zaki will do only engine tune ups so I don't think taking it to him will help you. Give him a call and see anyway. To be honest, i've never been to any of the garages mentioned here other than zaki. I go for someone who I can rely on. It's up to u macahn. :)

Hello all...this is my first post in here :) :)

My problem is, I need to replace coilsprings and engine packing (if thats what you call it :) ) and some other electrical stuff such as repairing fog light, RPM sensor...in my EK3 1996 model (non V-Tec)

I want to know a good place where I can get these things done...Have heard things about Honda Upul in malabe, so is there any other expert whom you guys can recommend??

I live near malabe ;)

Thanks in advance :)

Please dont go to Upul & waruna from my experience both of them are crocks they will scam u & take your money without you even knowing what hit u.Do not sight stafford either since that place is also filled with hora's..

In my opinion you can either take your car to Nadeera at kotikawathe, Zakie at kohuwala, Wije at dehiwala or else shaz autoworks in attidiya. Those are the only people i would recommend to someone

Agree with Mkx, better avoid Upul. And Waruna is good but these days it is very difficult to reserve a date from him and he is not full time repairing vehicles now.

Rohan Kesbewa is also good chap, he is working in Stafford and he works at home in weekends including Sundays but you have to buy parts yourself prior to the repair.

What about Ajith at Gampaha, I have heard he is a good guy, by the way he works for Stafford, so you may contact him only at weekends.

What about Ajith at Gampaha, I have heard he is a good guy, by the way he works for Stafford, so you may contact him only at weekends.

Gampaha ? Where ?

Gampaha ? Where ?

Can't remember the exact address. But you need to turn left side once you passed that vasana pineapple kade. On that road you need to drive 3KM.

• 7 months later...

Guys my experience with Waruna is NOT GOOD... True he seems have a good knowledge but seems dodgy..

Waruna replaced my T belt and other belts, engine tune up.. He has tighten the T-belt too much. An annoying noice

Came from the engine I ran like this for 8 months.. 1st e said its oil pump.. Then he said its the engine has worn out.. Ther we some oil leakes from Tapered cover... Asked me to REPLACE the engine.. Could u believe !

I went to another place he loosen up the T-belt and no more noice after that..

I have been to Waruna (kesbewa), MAhesh (piliyandala), Ajith (Gampaha). in my opinion, all of them are good. waruna brings down parts hence he will insist on replacing parts. specially fuel filter and what not. he does the work and talk both! Mahesh seemed to be a good chap but i couldnt keep up with his busy schedule and the distance (i live in kadawatha). Ajith is a good guy. he works at home and reasonable prices.

waruna 0777383384

mahesh 0777116172

ajith 0772929096/773692438

Guys my experience with Waruna is NOT GOOD... True he seems have a good knowledge but seems dodgy.. Waruna replaced my T belt and other belts, engine tune up.. He has tighten the T-belt too much. An annoying noice Came from the engine I ran like this for 8 months.. 1st e said its oil pump.. Then he said its the engine has worn out.. Ther we some oil leakes from Tapered cover... Asked me to REPLACE the engine.. Could u believe ! I went to another place he loosen up the T-belt and no more noice after that..

Same thing happens to me with Waruna.

EK3 you are correct . i do not recomand waruna too. found a good guy who replaced my Clutch and PP. he is working in Stafford and resonable. for Clauch replacment he charge me 4850. he dose take his time . and do it nicly

name jagath. if you need telephone number , please PM me

Chirath