• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2014 Montero Sport (New Model With New Features)

RAZOR

<p>Hi Guys what do you think about this new model. I searched on internet but couldn't find any other information than whats available in the below advert. Would be great if you got any insights to share, also general opinions about the new model in contrast to old (2008-2013) one. </p>

Edited by The Don
Link to an advert

hmmm... I find it hard to believe that someone genuinely needs info/insights on this vehicle, but conveniently the only info he can find is a advert by the agent. I just googled "Mitsubishi Motero Sport 2014" and got a ton of articles and reviews.

We'll leave it to the mods to decide

I've removed the link as it seems to point to an external advert. Please note if you want to advertise, please contact the site owner and PAY for your advertising. If you want to discuss the model in question feel free to do so.

I am genuinely interested to know coz I already own the 2012 MS and trying to figure how much its gonna affect the 2nd hand value. But this thread is now useless unless some one really knows what exactly i'm talking about..I did search over the internet but didn't find a clue. Think they either have done this modification for Sri Lanka only or they are trying to hold people from buying other SUVs until this one is released officially.

Don't worry about the second hand market because it's already collapsed.

And for the second question this is not a modification it is a face lift and they have included some new features with it.

This is what I thought as well. As for it being a special model for Sri Lanka, most manufacturers will give customers the choice of a few things like engine, interior extra options etc. I don't think Mitsubishi will make a special model for Sri Lanka for the sale of a few hundred vehicles. If anything they might be shipping it with the 4D56 engine rather than the common rail did engine (can somebody confirm this please)!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
<p>Hi Guys what do you think about this new model. I searched on internet but couldn't find any other information than whats available in the below advert. Would be great if you got any insights to share, also general opinions about the new model in contrast to old (2008-2013) one. </p>

How is the offroading capability of the Montero Sport?

How is the offroading capability of the Montero Sport?

it feels flawless when off roading. I havent done much of off roading but have driven on sand dunes and rockey roads where no off roader can go through. once on the right gear (superselect 4WD) it gets through efortlessly.