• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japanese Car News

Magnum

On 7/29/2020 at 12:09 AM, iRage said:

The end of the road for the Pajero...

The global fate of the Pajero was uncertain once Mitsubishi announced that the Pajero was being discontinued for the Japanese market. Yesterday, the manufacturer cleared out all those uncertainties. On July 28th....Mitsubishi announced that they will be closing down the Pajero production plant, Pajero Manufacturing Co. Ltd. The plant will completely close down by September 2021.  The Delica D:5 and the Outlander which is also produced there will be moved to other production facilities.

Here is a great write up of the plant and what it meant for Mitsubishi from JapaneseNostalgic Cars...

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/mitsubishi-pajero-montero-ending-production/

However...is this the end of the road for the Pajero ?

Apparently not. There are whispers (buzz created by Mitsubishi themselves) that a large-suv based on the Nissan Patrol (Y62) might be launched. This makes sense as the next gen Outlander itself is supposed to share the X-Trail's platform. So...the Pajero as we know it will seize to exist and...well...let's hope Nissan's new line-up which they seem to share with Mitsubishi will actually be less boring.

Sad news indeed, liked them better than the Prado. Hopefully it will not be reintroduced in china looking like plastic Piumi Hansamali looking version. just like they did the “Grand Lancer”.

Mazda's MX-30 was supposed to be their first production EV. Yesterday they announced that it will be available in a Mild Hybrid variant as well...hmm..I suppose they just want to spread the egg across many baskets. It is supposed to come with a 2L SkyActive engine assisted by the Hybrid system (most likely from Toyota considering the partnership they have). I suppose Mazda does not care TOO much about it cutting in to CX-5 sales...

Image may contain: car, text that says 'MX-30 Response espor'Image may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carNo photo description available.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fiat fan said:

Sad news indeed, liked them better than the Prado. Hopefully it will not be reintroduced in china looking like plastic Piumi Hansamali looking version. just like they did the “Grand Lancer”.

The Grand Lancer was available in Vietnam. To be honest the interior seemed a bit more modern (thanks to a few digital screens and lights) than the old one but still had the plasticy and flimsy feel to the interior bits (but all Mitsubishis have that). I have not driven one but when started at stand still the car seems quieter inside (i.e. engine noise more muffled up....and I did rev the engine a few times which still kept it quieter than the previous one).

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 4:29 PM, iRage said:

The Grand Lancer was available in Vietnam. To be honest the interior seemed a bit more modern (thanks to a few digital screens and lights) than the old one but still had the plasticy and flimsy feel to the interior bits (but all Mitsubishis have that). I have not driven one but when started at stand still the car seems quieter inside (i.e. engine noise more muffled up....and I did rev the engine a few times which still kept it quieter than the previous one).

I too dislike Mitsubishi Interiors. Bit cold and rough for me. What I think is They need a full refresh.

arewell BRZ...maybe ?

It was announced many months ago that the Legacy B4 will be taken off the Japanese product line-up. Earlier this year Subaru said they will take order for the new BRZ only until the 31st of July because of the model change. BUT NOW they claim the BRZ might not return ! Apparently with the BRZ in the lineup the company does not meet the overall/combined fuel efficiency target for the model line-up. The BRZ will make it back to the Subaru lineup only if fuel efficiency of the new model is drastically improved. Apparently Toyota can keep on having the 86 because the Hybrid car line up enables them to have the 86 even with bad fuel efficiency figures. 1f641.png:(

Oh..and the Prado gets a minor updates (safety features, special packages)...and the diesel engine gets about 200hp instead of the 170 something it had all this time...

but there is more about Subaru....IF you want to read on...

Whilst visiting a few Toyota and Honda dealerships there were certain statements made by them claiming that Subaru will stop taking orders (for Imprezas and LeVorgs) by end of July which the Subaru dealers neither denied nor confirmed but instead said there were attractive offers on all models as the line-up gets changed.

Well...as of 31st July...according to several car websites...Subaru has stopped taking orders for all new cars ! Why ? They are re-doing the lineup with minor changes and full-model changes. Since current model deliveries will run through till the end of the year they do not want to accept any orders until the changes are made and are available (I can't find anything on the main Subaru site but the dealership websites seem to ask customers to contact the dealership for information on locally available models)

Image may contain: carpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zEqEvjrII2AWAfFYInShlrbarsTQw-JcZ-MsvrRKUNPu9Qmyv9Hkk63Yay61VLy_H1vLHshVb8I4T3NxmkZ3wlys9xvm1xLh2GYR4WcfZh3Mt0Ltli60_hoHRKyDJwHj-pb74OG1eUAoToAzyVffDWwkwF6YBZGf_v4Kh36XHDkoA==

Edited by iRage

and we finally see it...the Mazda 3 2.5 Turbo range available in both sedan and hatchback form; packed with 250hp and AWD. Not expected to make it to Japan or Asian markets. Prices start at 29,000USD for the sedan and 30,000USD for the hatch...

image.png.bddcf2cb2026311b3e1bd9cd5cba105a.pngimage.png.0a23b71947a48e487bd4e83e31d0f133.png

• Sad 1

Awww....

On the next issue of Mag-X....has Toyota abandoned the development of all V8s ? We might never see the likes of a UR or UZ engine ever again...(mind you it is still "speculation" based on their "scoops")

Also, spy pics of the next gen Toyota 86 seems to be going around the internet...seems like bestcar magazine got a lot of the design features right in their rendering (they do have a pretty good track record of coming up with pretty close renderings). Toyota has said that the new one will be an update to the existing model rather than a complete re-design..so I suppose it is no surprise that it looks...well...like the old one...that got morphed with a Corvette in the front...and a few other cars in other places...Having said that..there are lot of little similarities with the GRMN FR Sports Concept Platinum (silver car) GR revealed way back in 2013.

No photo description available.Image may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carimage01.jpgimage02.jpg

Edited by iRage

On 8/1/2020 at 4:44 AM, iRage said:

Mazda's MX-30 was supposed to be their first production EV. Yesterday they announced that it will be available in a Mild Hybrid variant as well...hmm..I suppose they just want to spread the egg across many baskets. It is supposed to come with a 2L SkyActive engine assisted by the Hybrid system (most likely from Toyota considering the partnership they have). I suppose Mazda does not care TOO much about it cutting in to CX-5 sales...

Image may contain: car, text that says 'MX-30 Response espor'Image may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carNo photo description available.

Are'nt they on 2 different segments, the CX-5 and MX-30.

This has some transformers look though. In a good way.

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Awww....

On the next issue of Mag-X....has Toyota abandoned the development of all V8s ? We might never see the likes of a UR or UZ engine ever again...(mind you it is still "speculation" based on their "scoops")

Also, spy pics of the next gen Toyota 86 seems to be going around the internet...seems like bestcar magazine got a lot of the design features right in their rendering (they do have a pretty good track record of coming up with pretty close renderings). Toyota has said that the new one will be an update to the existing model rather than a complete re-design..so I suppose it is no surprise that it looks...well...like the old one...that got morphed with a Corvette in the front...and a few other cars in other places...Having said that..there are lot of little similarities with the GRMN FR Sports Concept Platinum (silver car) GR revealed way back in 2013.

No photo description available.Image may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carImage may contain: carimage01.jpgimage02.jpg

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Awww....

The GRMN FR Sports Concept Platinum looks straight outta Ridge Racer. I'm curious to see what the final product will look like.

10 hours ago, GK_007 said:

Are'nt they on 2 different segments, the CX-5 and MX-30.

This has some transformers look though. In a good way.

They are...but now engine wise, price wise (almost ) and almost size wise it is getting pretty close...Traditionally manufacturers have had clear gaps between models of a specific segment just so that they do not canibalize their own models. Only exception was probably Toyota..but even that they got burnt so bad that they are going back to clearly defined model placements. Their product space is very very dense but at least its clearly defined now. 

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Courtesy of Toyota India....any guesses to what it could be ?

Media seems to suggest a rebadged Suzuki Brezza (as a result of the partnership in India)...

トヨタ・アーバンクルーザーのティザーイメージ

iRage...bringing us the latest IDM news :P

• Haha 1

After pretty much stopping the acceptance of new vehicle orders (in Japan) at the end of July; Subaru just started accepting pre-orders for the new LeVorg. Delivery date is not officially published and apparently will be told only after order has been placed (huh ?)

The OLD model came with either a Turbo charged 1.6L engine putting out about 165hp or a Turbo charged 2L engine putting out about 295hp. Both engine options were mated to a CVT. I know all the critics out there are going to start mumbling about the CVT with a Turbo charged engine..those who have driven Subaru's with their Lineatronic CVTs will have to agree that even if it is a CVT it is pretty damn good :) Sadly the new model comes only in a 1.8L 175hp variant. WTH ?? But it is still a relief for some because there were rumors that it will be a non-turbo Hybrid only model. So win in that regard...Hopefully Subaru will offer high powered variants later on at least as special limited edition versions if not as a catalog model. As for the CVT..yes...it still comes only in CVT form...however Subaru claims, and I am paraphrasing here, they have improved the CVT to handle more torque which will help to give enthusiasts that sporty feeling.

So...is Toyota's "pencil pushing accountants and salesmen" centric/driven way of designing cars seeping in to Subaru ?

pF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3yJ7g-zqr-boK4P3BpBkFz7Ul9i6nfp_CF6m56dGLM4iqU0uW0gbJiZz27Jy-R4QUd03y60M4ZYkKuu66SwVLPhzEArfQV8WRw5gXnYUFu8vpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3-5tGDXDjg6qN1vtPCD6ygrtqAG-ur9idfEObBoFUQSASYuwjS2utNNdwAIGuT4iO6bfhy5WSM1UVDA9LE7xu4lMNEK9KySGvnXLFk-NvNLTpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3xA4jy-DPeL47_l7xcHgqQoHTgafWx0PkZqp3wyE6PxkqyRXk_puxdXY69oPR0kRaq43gVK2Mu0jZ9Av_52iOlBT9lZBssH0qo8PUb_xP3wqtoyota_c__Corolla_TS_1.8L_Platinum_2019_056.jpgpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3w6T7I5Sqy5Te--GBHKMUjlSO4C5YCrLWEA_7WU50KypLArfqGw29LTEWUBZm8iYh9kzZW24KV32jEplIacc0ig27kIXke2fHKAdrJ4qk63apF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3wA80d1Eq2xJXe4Cx3S18eT8xMrfdnJmRxBLxHxSggHkG1ueRkqmbrBP_MAiaGoJKIDcsCDZ47whUZUMkYjquySDJprk3uVjjl-X2t93tgjIpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKx3cwtydWkSkEIzrMgEmpXRcdtMPj4OxC2_0i8qYYg5G4Soz-FjrDaTT2VZL_cvaE8q1cd3raSJ3LcDbHzm0NUXN8Lu4K5oaWQOofG4Ml4huX8mENtrTkK-gIeM0W1v8Le

Edited by iRage

1 hour ago, iRage said:

After pretty much stopping the acceptance of new vehicle orders (in Japan) at the end of July; Subaru just started accepting pre-orders for the new LeVorg. Delivery date is not officially published and apparently will be told only after order has been placed (huh ?)

The OLD model came with either a Turbo charged 1.6L engine putting out about 165hp or a Turbo charged 2L engine putting out about 295hp. Both engine options were mated to a CVT. I know all the critics out there are going to start mumbling about the CVT with a Turbo charged engine..those who have driven Subaru's with their Lineatronic CVTs will have to agree that even if it is a CVT it is pretty damn good :) Sadly the new model comes only in a 1.8L 175hp variant. WTH ?? But it is still a relief for some because there were rumors that it will be a non-turbo Hybrid only model. So win in that regard...Hopefully Subaru will offer high powered variants later on at least as special limited edition versions if not as a catalog model. As for the CVT..yes...it still comes only in CVT form...however Subaru claims, and I am paraphrasing here, they have improved the CVT to handle more torque which will help to give enthusiasts that sporty feeling.

So...is Toyota's "pencil pushing accountants and salesmen" centric/driven way of designing cars seeping in to Subaru ?

pF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3yJ7g-zqr-boK4P3BpBkFz7Ul9i6nfp_CF6m56dGLM4iqU0uW0gbJiZz27Jy-R4QUd03y60M4ZYkKuu66SwVLPhzEArfQV8WRw5gXnYUFu8vpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3-5tGDXDjg6qN1vtPCD6ygrtqAG-ur9idfEObBoFUQSASYuwjS2utNNdwAIGuT4iO6bfhy5WSM1UVDA9LE7xu4lMNEK9KySGvnXLFk-NvNLTpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3xA4jy-DPeL47_l7xcHgqQoHTgafWx0PkZqp3wyE6PxkqyRXk_puxdXY69oPR0kRaq43gVK2Mu0jZ9Av_52iOlBT9lZBssH0qo8PUb_xP3wqtoyota_c__Corolla_TS_1.8L_Platinum_2019_056.jpgpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3w6T7I5Sqy5Te--GBHKMUjlSO4C5YCrLWEA_7WU50KypLArfqGw29LTEWUBZm8iYh9kzZW24KV32jEplIacc0ig27kIXke2fHKAdrJ4qk63apF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKxlZ2GpZehcyQVHzKyHJVv3wA80d1Eq2xJXe4Cx3S18eT8xMrfdnJmRxBLxHxSggHkG1ueRkqmbrBP_MAiaGoJKIDcsCDZ47whUZUMkYjquySDJprk3uVjjl-X2t93tgjIpF-wH-g9JETAksVQmYc0wlzk0wVnkIUsDV6QETCi8zH2H2TPu16v1dU74fCW-MKx3cwtydWkSkEIzrMgEmpXRcdtMPj4OxC2_0i8qYYg5G4Soz-FjrDaTT2VZL_cvaE8q1cd3raSJ3LcDbHzm0NUXN8Lu4K5oaWQOofG4Ml4huX8mENtrTkK-gIeM0W1v8Le

Interior is fresh for a Japanese product.

But does the exterior scream of a Toyota product?

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

Interior is fresh for a Japanese product.

But does the exterior scream of a Toyota product?

Well...the exterior does have a lot of Subaru essence to it which pretty much carries on from the previous Levorg (which the design was started well before the new Corolla)....which Toyota seems to have borrowed. The irony here is that Toyota seems to be pushing its "its all about the numbers" design approach on its partners whilst borrowing the exciting bits for itself. 

As for the interior..I suppose it can be new...it sort of reminded me of a Crown dash.

Edited by iRage

Well...finally get to see the Toyota Urban Cruiser in India.

It is a re-badged Suzuki Brezza with a Fortuner like front end, although the interior color combinations do see a bit more grown up and refine than that of the Brezza.

Toyota Urban CruiserToyota Urban Cruiser

It carries over the Suzuki power and drive train options (which still uses Toyota's Hybrid base).

The Yaris Cross went on sale earlier this week. The 2WD range is priced between 1.78mil (entry grade gasoline) - 2.6mil yen (highest grade Hybrid) and the 4WD ranges from 2mil (gasoline base grade) to 2.8mil (Hybrid highest grade). Feature to feature wise a Yaris Cross is about 200,000yen more than a Raize..but the YC is lot more refined than the Raize. In Japan I would feel the YC is a much better choice over the Raize (unless for some reason you really really want a 1L car that is a few cms smaller..again makes no sense over here because both would fall more or less in the same tax bracket). 

Saw a base grade X and a highest grade Z at the dealership. The X had black steelies and trim and it looked very basic and needless to say the Z looked much nicer with the alloys and chrome trim. The car looks much better in reality when you see only specific angles of he car as opposed to wider spans in pictures. The interior looks much more refined than the Raize but inside feels just like a Yaris. It does feel roomier inside though (although it probably isn't and is more or less due to the shape of the roof line.

So yeah..it is offered in 2WD and 4WD...both come with either a 1.5L gasoline engine or a 1.5L Hybrid engine.

Doubt these will come to SL because of the tax structure (when imports are allowed again)...I wonder if the Premio/Allion crowd would go for this if those two get canned.

gallery_des-ext_09.jpggallery_des-ext_11.jpggallery_des-ext_04.jpggallery_des-int_02.jpggallery_des-int_03.jpggallery_des-int_04.jpgcarlineup_yariscross_option_grparts_cover.jpgcarlineup_yariscross_option_modellista2_cover.jpgcarlineup_yariscross_option_modellista1_cover.jpg

3 hours ago, hrm said:

According to current tax scheme it would cost like 9M if imported? I read the gasoline engine is M15A-FKS. Is that a totally new engine?

36 minutes ago, hrm said:

Yeah. They are specifically made for TNGA models it seems. I wish it was a 4 cylinder though.

Yeah...it is a 1.5L 3 cylinder engine they are using for new GA-B cars. In the FKS F indicates it is DOHC, K suggests a Miller Cycle engine and S would be direct injected.

Test drove a Yaris with one...it really does not feel or even sound the way you expect old school 3 cylinders to. They have even spent some time in designing an exhaust that gives a proper note so that any 3 cylinder whines would be balanced out. If one did not know it was 3 cylinders, then one would not realize it has only 3. You do feel it a little bit whiny and strung out at higher speeds, but nothing as obvious as the old 3 cylinders. But this was quite apparent in the CVT than in the MT so I believe the CVT had more to do with it than the engine being 3 cylinder.

The G16E-GTS engine in the GR Yaris is also a 3 cylinder and this supposed to make itself way to other potential sporty variants of other Toyota models. It is also he worlds most powerful 3 cylinder engine...I don't know...Toyota seems ot have hit a rather nice stride again with these Dynamic Force engines, even the M20A in the Corolla is supposed to be quite decent (sadly they are let down by the CVT units they are mated to...the first gear is nice..but beyond that it is still pretty rubber bandy)

Edited by iRage

57 minutes ago, iRage said:

Yeah...it is a 1.5L 3 cylinder engine they are using for new GA-B cars. In the FKS F indicates it is DOHC, K suggests a Miller Cycle engine and S would be direct injected.

Test drove a Yaris with one...it really does not feel or even sound the way you expect old school 3 cylinders to. They have even spent some time in designing an exhaust that gives a proper note so that any 3 cylinder whines would be balanced out. If one did not know it was 3 cylinders, then one would not realize it has only 3. You do feel it a little bit whiny and strung out at higher speeds, but nothing as obvious as the old 3 cylinders. But this was quite apparent in the CVT than in the MT so I believe the CVT had more to do with it than the engine being 3 cylinder.

The G16E-GTS engine in the GR Yaris is also a 3 cylinder and this supposed to make itself way to other potential sporty variants of other Toyota models. It is also he worlds most powerful 3 cylinder engine...I don't know...Toyota seems ot have hit a rather nice stride again with these Dynamic Force engines, even the M20A in the Corolla is supposed to be quite decent (sadly they are let down by the CVT units they are mated to...the first gear is nice..but beyond that it is still pretty rubber bandy)

Thanks for the explanation. Also saw that it has some good options for this segment like electric tail gate with foot activated control, electric seats, terrain select for AWD model etc.(Probably only available for the highest Z grade)

16 hours ago, iRage said:

The Yaris Cross went on sale earlier this week. The 2WD range is priced between 1.78mil (entry grade gasoline) - 2.6mil yen (highest grade Hybrid) and the 4WD ranges from 2mil (gasoline base grade) to 2.8mil (Hybrid highest grade). Feature to feature wise a Yaris Cross is about 200,000yen more than a Raize..but the YC is lot more refined than the Raize. In Japan I would feel the YC is a much better choice over the Raize (unless for some reason you really really want a 1L car that is a few cms smaller..again makes no sense over here because both would fall more or less in the same tax bracket). 

Saw a base grade X and a highest grade Z at the dealership. The X had black steelies and trim and it looked very basic and needless to say the Z looked much nicer with the alloys and chrome trim. The car looks much better in reality when you see only specific angles of he car as opposed to wider spans in pictures. The interior looks much more refined than the Raize but inside feels just like a Yaris. It does feel roomier inside though (although it probably isn't and is more or less due to the shape of the roof line.

So yeah..it is offered in 2WD and 4WD...both come with either a 1.5L gasoline engine or a 1.5L Hybrid engine.

Doubt these will come to SL because of the tax structure (when imports are allowed again)...I wonder if the Premio/Allion crowd would go for this if those two get canned.

gallery_des-ext_09.jpggallery_des-ext_11.jpggallery_des-ext_04.jpggallery_des-int_02.jpggallery_des-int_03.jpggallery_des-int_04.jpgcarlineup_yariscross_option_grparts_cover.jpgcarlineup_yariscross_option_modellista2_cover.jpgcarlineup_yariscross_option_modellista1_cover.jpg

Why you no post this on FB?:action-smiley-012:

8 hours ago, hrm said:

Thanks for the explanation. Also saw that it has some good options for this segment like electric tail gate with foot activated control, electric seats, terrain select for AWD model etc.(Probably only available for the highest Z grade)

The foot activated tail gate and some other features are available only in the Z grade even for the Harrier. So it most probably is the case for this. As for the AWD system no idea about the X grade....the X at the dealership was a 2WD and the Z was an AWD. The AWD had a double wishbone setup whilst the 2WD had a torsion beam. Interesting to see if there would be a ride comfort and handling difference. The Yaris uses the same torsion beam in the back and that was pretty okay...Traditionally Toyota has used the same suspension type for the FWD and AWD versions...so they sort of went to town with this one.

• Like 1

"Return of the Mack" as MM would put it :);  or to be more precise..return of the STARLET.

Toyota has gotten in to a habit of desecrating some of its most loved name plates. First it was the Levin stuck on a bog standard Corolla...then Glanza stuck on a Baleno...and it never stops....

yes..the Toyota Starlet is coming back...to Africa atleast. Toyota will re-badge the Suzuki Baleno (under their on-going partnership) or as Toyota puts it "their Toyota Glanza sourced from Suzuki" as the Toyota Starlet to be sold in Africa. Couldn't they simply offer a cheaper version of the Yaris ?

What is next ? Sprinter on a Ciaz ? Trueno on Maruti Swift ?
118600455_10157197022986603_8463564364226348899_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=HXwHQhm090EAX-4QCJU&_nc_ht=scontent-itm1-1.xx&oh=411feaa85f40f7070dedd3443645828d&oe=5F752A66118453664_10157197023316603_7520996750453382996_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=jMO2mjkVS3wAX-wHJ6L&_nc_ht=scontent-itm1-1.xx&oh=cceb369d8d6ab00c4433eb8e36b51fdd&oe=5F767691118616741_10157197023806603_6475899626969625581_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=YkDa2E9yIUQAX9Q6pkT&_nc_ht=scontent-itm1-1.xx&oh=09c14170ad31f7cb95ce5339b680fc68&oe=5F76107F