• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japanese Car News

Magnum

1 hour ago, sathyajithj99 said:

There are few grades for Raize

FB_IMG_1573001756230.jpg

Oh wow - vehicle get's released in Japan and Sri Lankan car sale peeps have already started making cost sheets :D early adopters indeed. 

I guess the name 'Raize' is very appropriate cos car sale  people seem to be  getting boners over it. 

Edited by matroska

8 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Looks like it is similar to Hyundai Venue in size.

Anyway car sales people in SL have started marketing it even before it was launched in Japan.:action-smiley-060:

Yes, I'm pretty sure when it is available for purchase, our car sales guys would bid crazy amounts for this resulting in higher CIFs and consequently attracting luxury tax as well :D

Edited by Dee Jay

1 hour ago, hrm said:

Took these from ela*iri for size comparison. It doesn't look that small is it? Obviously shorter than CHR.

Looks can be deceiving. Even when you keep a vitz and a CHR side by side it feels like they both have same width and height. It depends on the curves and edges of the body. We have to look into actual dimensions to compare. 

• Like 1

Just now, Prangi said:

I found this on the internet. 

Raize.thumb.jpg.4b0e274cfe09ea9db8f6489e45953f9f.jpg

Just a few mm away, obviously this will be a hit here. Unless the govt catches it to have "luxuries"

May be this is the replacement for Rush, better utilitarian than the CH-R which is more of a urban cruiser

Not the best looker but looks as it has all the pluses for success in SL

Fully loaded ones are expensive, if you add additional kit price will be in excess of Rs. 6.0 Mn

I would buy this over MGZ or Korean / Indian offerings which are only priced marginally lower and have less features

1 hour ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Plus point is that it has better ground clearance

And better visibility for the back seat passengers. If you are under 5ft 6inches the only things that you can see from the CHR rear windows are the sky, treetops and rooftops!

1 hour ago, CNX said:

And better visibility for the back seat passengers. If you are under 5ft 6inches the only things that you can see from the CHR rear windows are the sky, treetops and rooftops!

CH-R has no respect for rear seat passengers

If you are tall, you squat, no head or leg room

If you are short (children) opening the door is a challenge/ once in it is like a dungeon dark and no idea of what is happening out side.

Not for anyone with family or carry more than one passenger.

33 minutes ago, GayanR said:

I wonder what will happen to used car matket in that range.5m premio/allions/vezel/grace/axio going to take a hit

Yep people looking for a vehicle in the rage 5-6mil will definitely consider this over the vehicles you have mentioned. Also though this isn’t a competitor of CHR, I think it would eat into the CHR market in SL

• Like 1