• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Once an as*hole, always an as*hole! haha :D

Do you know him personally, to make that statement?

I'm the one who outed presealover, not because I wanted to humiliate him or have people call him names, but to make everyone aware that we are being watched, and social media is no longer a joke most Sri Lankans thought it would be, but rather it's become a powerful tool to create awareness and compel people to act. In that regard, SLTV is rapidly gaining traction, so you might be next if you don't follow traffic laws.

• Like 4

Seen this at fb.

13517510_10154231931972618_8844937859985

This happened to me twice when i used to park the car in Bristol street. Once I managed to locate the driver using the revenue license details. Other time I located the culprit calling the service station where that car had been serviced (It had a sticker pasted on the rear windshield). Apparently that car had been sold and the guy the service station directed me to was the previous owner, he was nice enough to call the new owner and then he had to call his idiot driver to come and move the car.

Had to waste over 30 minutes in both occasions.

I'm the one who outed presealover, not because I wanted to humiliate him or have people call him names, but to make everyone aware that we are being watched, and social media is no longer a joke most Sri Lankans thought it would be, but rather it's become a powerful tool to create awareness and compel people to act. In that regard, SLTV is rapidly gaining traction, so you might be next if you don't follow traffic laws.

I think Vengeance didn't make that statement by himself, he just quoted that from the video.

And also Presea Lover is not an as# hole for sure, I know that.

As you say it's a good lesson for all of us not to mess with road rules or the next one could be any of us.

• Like 2

My apologies, didn't really mean to call him that, was quoting a statement in the video itself.

@PreseaLover sorry mate, couldn't control myself :)

Agreed, everyone is considering fixing a dashcam these days considering the possible advantages available with a small investment of around 5k. Not to forget the CCTV cameras fixed in front of shops and roads.

No offense to PL, but there are so many people breaking traffic laws every single day, some them are even available on video as proof. Why does the Sri Lankan traffic police stay until a pedestrain gets run over to watch these videos? Then they release these videos to the media to raise awareness, but the damage has already been done, an innocent has been heavily injured or is already dead.

If they can take action before these incidents happen and introduce a point system or something similar, the number of accidents will vastly reduce. Plus Sri Lankan roads will be a lot more safe and enjoyable to drive on.

Back to whoring.

Remember when PRNDL was PRNDL? The spring loaded shifter and separate Park button was a major contributing factor towards my purchase of the Hybrid Corolla. If I owned one of these, I would've probably met with the same fate by now.

http://jalopnik.com/heres-the-problem-with-jeeps-recalled-gear-shifter-1782364420

Original Condition Alloy wheel Center Lock Reverse Camera Security system (Beige color?) (2k paint?) 3rd Owner Orient Engine Original Book GL

You have waaay too much time on your hands...

13434787_10206325676691936_3508520598556

I think what impressed me the most is how much cash would need to be burned to just buy that many smokes. He might have been able to buy a new car for that in some countries...

My apologies, didn't really mean to call him that, was quoting a statement in the video itself.

@PreseaLover sorry mate, couldn't control myself :)

Agreed, everyone is considering fixing a dashcam these days considering the possible advantages available with a small investment of around 5k. Not to forget the CCTV cameras fixed in front of shops and roads.

No offense to PL, but there are so many people breaking traffic laws every single day, some them are even available on video as proof. Why does the Sri Lankan traffic police stay until a pedestrain gets run over to watch these videos? Then they release these videos to the media to raise awareness, but the damage has already been done, an innocent has been heavily injured or is already dead.

If they can take action before these incidents happen and introduce a point system or something similar, the number of accidents will vastly reduce. Plus Sri Lankan roads will be a lot more safe and enjoyable to drive on.

Value of human life is far less in the East than the West. Probably comes from having the two most populous countries in the world, but thats speculation on my part.

So has any of you guys used dynamite to sound proof your car? :D

He probably got the spellings wrong for Dynamat. What is the site, Sri Lankan version of Top Gear for Panda owners? :D

This could work you know? When dynamite explode the doors get welded due to the heat. So wolah soundproof. Or passenger proof coz no one can get in either.

Or we won't have ears to listen, that's a lot easier than wrapping the entire car with sound proof material, isn't it? :P

Edited by Vengeance

He probably got the spellings wrong for Dynamat. What is the site, Sri Lankan version of Top Gear for Panda owners?

Sri lankan version of Top Gear is Sirasa Autovision, right? :D

At least the guy in the programme thinks so.

Sri lankan version of Top Gear is Sirasa Autovision, right? :D At least the guy in the programme thinks so.

Ah the guy who used to exaggerate about the headlights of the Leaf, totally forgetting about battery capacity, range, charging etc when it first landed in the country. The bugger deserves an award for that :D

GODDAMN ITS PRESEALOVER HIMSELF :sad-smiley-058:
Maybe a ghost was chasing him or something :D
Chickey!!!

I take off for a day, and I miss all the fun! lol!! PL busted big time! This has to be the funniest incident on Autolanka this year!! :D

Two observations from the video:

1. Judging by the way ole PL is cutting in and out of traffic and making all those bold sweeping moves at the steering wheel: His back seems to be fully healed!!

2. And Damn! PL's white Presea looks good. Just needs a bigger engine, (and better brakes as well as a driver change) but otherwise wow, one hell of a nice looking car!

• Like 2

• MADZ locked this topic