• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Its actually a 3rd gen Honda Accord. Whilst some markets got it with pop-up headlights some got it with open ones like in this....I think it was called the CA series and was manufactured in the mid 80s...
Oh I see. I don't remember seeing this version of the Accord much. That face is a dead giveaway for it being a 80s Honda.

It has a 80's Honda look to it but kinda looks like a R31 Skyline too

Its actually a 3rd gen Honda Accord. Whilst some markets got it with pop-up headlights some got it with open ones like in this....I think it was called the CA series and was manufactured in the mid 80s...

May be. If I am not mistaken it is 14 Sri number vehicle registered in 1986-1987.

ha ha reminded me of Postman pats van :D
Postman-Pat.jpg

Wiki.

I was thinking i have seen this somewhere.. :D

These Every vans are used as post vans too in Japan :P

Edited by Magnum

Look at them glorious Vehicles back then :smilie_liebe9:

Damn is this their current place near the tunnel?

I can remember my father bringing the company car which was bought from Indra traders all the way from Kandy to Colombo. Correct me if I'm wrong, Indra started from Kandy isn't it?

Yeap they started off in Kandy. Apparently they decided to store and sell cars in Kandy because of the salty sea air in Colombo. Apparently a lot of other car sales followed suit, which is one of the explanations I was given as to why Kandy has ended up with a disproportionately large number of car sales per population. (This is completely unverified of course, and is probably not true. The large number of car sales along the stretch of road Indira Traders is located at in Kandy is more likely due to the fact that it serves a key access road to the interior of the province).

Yeap they started off in Kandy. Apparently they decided to store and sell cars in Kandy because of the salty sea air in Colombo. Apparently a lot of other car sales followed suit, which is one of the explanations I was given as to why Kandy has ended up with a disproportionately large number of car sales per population. (This is completely unverified of course, and is probably not true. The large number of car sales along the stretch of road Indira Traders is located at in Kandy is more likely due to the fact that it serves a key access road to the interior of the province).

However the reason, there are still people from colombo/galle who comes to kandy to buy vehicles.

Did you guys come across this incident? It had happened a week or two ago

This dude had come on the wrong, the diplomat had not given him way and after waiting for around 10min, he had started assaulting the diplomat verbally and physically. Happened at one of the Arpico branches in CMB

12032267_10152934019671525_4449327456818

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0yv-zag8I

I hope he gets arrested or fined

anyone knows what is happening to this man? no news on the papsers. Is he still in remand?

anyone knows what is happening to this man? no news on the papsers. Is he still in remand?

No idea

Head on over to the usual FB group pages you will see a pic Supra posted just a few hours ago. Also he posted some pics of it when the vehicle first arrived as well.

Thanks found it

• MADZ locked this topic