• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Someone tried to rob Panadura S*mpath bank by threatning cashier like this. He was able to get 500K from from cashier but caught after a cop gave a chase. Didn't had a gun though.

http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/351024

DSC087841.jpg

yeah he does sound rather naive but to his credit he hasn't made spelling mistakes :D

yeah he does sound rather naive but to his credit he hasn't made spelling mistakes :D

if i was the cashier i would have burst out laughing

24. Apparently a rich kid studying medicine in Moscow.

Uni fee must have hit him hard

if i was the cashier i would have burst out laughing

Uni fee must have hit him hard

I guess he could have written 'I will kill you', but instead he wrote 'I will shoot you'. I'm no lawyer, but maybe he wanted to plead against the death threat charges in case he was caught?

• Like 1

Is that red car a Skyline?
Looks like a third generation Honda Civic to me.

Its actually a 3rd gen Honda Accord. Whilst some markets got it with pop-up headlights some got it with open ones like in this....I think it was called the CA series and was manufactured in the mid 80s...

Edited by iRage

Its actually a 3rd gen Honda Accord. Whilst some markets got it with pop-up headlights some got it with open ones like in this....I think it was called the CA series and was manufactured in the mid 80s...

Oh I see. I don't remember seeing this version of the Accord much. That face is a dead giveaway for it being a 80s Honda.

• MADZ locked this topic