• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

I'm not sure if he let go off the throttle but you can see he does try to give way but the road is too narrow. Plus the Defender was moving way too fast the bus driver wouldn't have had much time react

bdw another similar accident almost happened but in this case by trying to avoid oncoming vehicle this guy almost crashed on a parked three wheel

watch this

https://www.facebook.com/srilankantrafficviolations/videos/420376198152274/?pnref=story

I would like to believe that the bus driver might have caught off-guard. But the absolutely huge side mirrors and the elevated driving position of the TATA should have given him ample view of the Defender. I'm sure that the bus driver never checked his right mirror (they usually don't check the right) and he was caught off guard. Besides, I'm yet to meet a bus driver who gives way.

My rule of thumb, if there is a vehicle overtaking and have no room on the right lane, I slow down and let them merge to my lane. Just don't want anyone to get hurt... even the a$$holes who would drive by the horn and try to overtake even when there is room in front of me. I just think "maybe they are in a hurry... a pregnant women or a patient is being rushed to the hospital'.

• Like 1

I'm not condoning street racing or highway code violations to pick up passengers but I don't believe that individuals ever have the right to take the law into their hands.

As Pericles points out; the system may be broken or corrupt, "but the attempt should be the fix the system, not go outside the system" else things get worse.

Agree with you 100%. Vigilante style justice would ruin things further. Its even worse when the shortcomings in the execution of justice has pushed people towards that.

It is worse than that.. their driving licences have been cancelled too..

Just because some idiot's driving stunt now they lose their jobs.. :sport-smiley-005:

Feel very disappointed about the way law works for different ppl..

I guess its temporarily cancelled. Its the normal procedure to suspend the license until the court hearing is over in case of an accident which involve fatalities.

Ya, what I meant was the time was very less for thinking.

But surely, the thought of braking seems to have never crossed the mind of the defender driver...

It seems that the Defender driver thought that he has enough room to pass... apparently he was wrong

this is definitely kandy - mahiyangana road. uda-dumbara - hasalaka segment is difficult to drive, some times you have to cut the lines even if you are going at 40kmph.

Those hairpin turns are not designed with long vehicles and vehicles with large turning radius in mind. Probably the original roads were laid out by the English tea cultivators to transport Tea and supplies over bullock kart.

• Like 1

When it comes to gangster games, nothing comes closer to "Mafia : The city of lost heaven" for me. gripping story-line, thrilling game play, best graphics during that time, great car physics, literally I lived in the game and almost cried at that superb ending. I still have the game in my hard disks since 2004 :)

One of the best games I've ever played!

Haven't played it, should give it a go

Play it, you wont regret it.

I'm waiting till my exams are over, which will be in about 2 weeks time.

Not the best time to get addicted to a game now haha

Then its the best time to play games! I've played so many games when my A/L exams was near but somehow I managed to pass it. :D

When it comes to gangster games, nothing comes closer to "Mafia : The city of lost heaven" for me. gripping story-line, thrilling game play, best graphics during that time, great car physics, literally I lived in the game and almost cried at that superb ending. I still have the game in my hard disks since 2004 :)

Couldn't agree more. One of the best games I have ever played. Still remember some quotes from the game. So much action and emotion. Loved it!

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Haven't played it, should give it a go
One of the best games I've ever played!

Definitely the best gangster game I've ever played.. The story line is soo catching that finally i ended up living in the game..

And above all, the ending is soo heart touching i was shocked after i ended the game. U guys should really play it.. I recently downloaded it and if u want i can give u the link.

I played Mafia 2 also. Can't say it is as good as Mafia 1 but at the end of the game you can see how mafia 1 and mafia 2 story lines connects.. That was the moment i almost cried..

Then its the best time to play games! I've played so many games when my A/L exams was near but somehow I managed to pass it. :D

I studied 2 weeks for O/L and 1 months for my A/L :D

This whole semester I have been playing the fool, so its time to get serious. I got 2 pending assignments too

haha. I played Mafia when i was doing my A/L. But parents were not aware of that :P

I played Mafia 2 also. Can't say it is as good as Mafia 1 but at the end of the game you can see how mafia 1 and mafia 2 story lines connects.. That was the moment i almost cried..

Yes. While it was not bad, the original game was much much better. I was shocked to see how the story lines connected to each other. :(

Waiting for Mafia 3.

Yes. While it was not bad, the original game was much much better. I was shocked to see how the story lines connected to each other. :(

Waiting for Mafia 3.

Definitely the best gangster game I've ever played.. The story line is soo catching that finally i ended up living in the game..

And above all, the ending is soo heart touching i was shocked after i ended the game. U guys should really play it.. I recently downloaded it and if u want i can give u the link.

I never got to play Mafia 2. This just makes me want to! After how Mafia 1 ended, I can't seem to think of a way of how they connected the stories. Guess I'll have to play and find out.

I remember there was this race on the original Mafia game which was almost impossible to win. I must have played that mission for days and days just to win the race. After I finally made it to the next mission, I found out from a friend that there is an easier way to win the race. Not going to spoil it for those who have not played it yet.

I remember there was this race on the original Mafia game which was almost impossible to win. I must have played that mission for days and days just to win the race. After I finally made it to the next mission, I found out from a friend that there is an easier way to win the race. Not going to spoil it for those who have not played it yet.

Something along the lines of hitting a certain key in a certain place eh ? ;)

• MADZ locked this topic