• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Machan, what’s connection between you and the 3-wheeler joint??? By any chance, are you getting prepared for the Sirasa 3-wheeler drag race competition?????

The prize for the fastest 3-wheeler is 1mil... why not someone buy a 4-strock brand new 3-wheerer and supercharge it... :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by ash

Machan, what’s connection between you and the 3-wheeler joint??? By any chance, are you getting prepared for the Sirasa 3-wheeler drag race competition?????

The prize for the fastest 3-wheeler is 1mil... why not someone buy a 4-strock brand new 3-wheerer and supercharge it...

:angry-smiley-048:

:lol:

T'was in a chq i received from someone. No idea where the joint is, but that last bit of the stamp looks like ratnapura eh!

Edited by monamonu

Hi guys i need a small favor from u all.. Thought its not as important to open up a new thread so thought of posting it here.. :rolleyes:

Can anyone pls tell me the market price of a Diesel Nissan Bluebird-Le Grand..?? ( 97 model).. One my friend wants to sell his car and he wants to have a rough idea about the market price these days..

If any one of you have and idea please let me know..

Cheers..

You guys may have read this before but read on. Its somewhat true what they say except on that rare occasion. For me its almost the same leaving out paris-dakar. Living the legend of the king of african rallying of 1970s. :lol:

The Car You Drive…

Alfa

Passionate and romantic, you fancy yourself. A bit unreliable, and can be eccentric too. You hate BMW drivers, but think and act just like them.

Audi

You would like to believe you are part of the new generation that is caring, environmentally conscious and family-orientated. Actually quite boring; nothing more than a glorified wuss. Will one day probably drive a Merc, but you still sometimes wonder if you shouldn't have bought that Bee-Em.

BMW

Self-centred, ambitious, dynamic and assertive. Can be a big show-off pig. Likes impressing too. Buppies and kugels past sell-by date. You think you will be CEO one day. Actually an office weenie who thinks you are God's gift.

Daewoo

Faceless, subservient and demure (except for Matiz drivers). To you, a good deal is to work from nine to five, get nothing for it, and still say thank you. And then you wonder why you don't have money for a time after hours.

Fiat

Cute self-confident girls climbing the corporate ladder with ball-breaking as their hidden agenda. Will take everything you own if she divorces you.

Ford

You still live in the 70's, trying to cope with the 90's (don't even mention the millennium). A loyal, diligent worker, but baffled by office politics and labour policies. Next car will probably also be a Ford.

Holden

You are the ultimate on-road wanker. You think your 80s model Commodore is a V8 supercar, OR you think by owning a Barina you’re a true Holden fan. You’re either a redneck or a way-too-standard family parent – but either way, you most likely drive like you’re the only person on the road. You’re even ignorant enough to argue that the new Commodore is better than the new Ford.

Honda

You aspire to drive a BMW. You are an opinionated pain-in-the-butt. The ultimate suffragette, or the boss's girlfriend (male or female!).

Isuzu

You like the smell of diesel and have secret fantasy of being a truck driver.

Hyundai /Kia

Quite progressive, intelligent and practical. But misguided. The kind of person who will suggest a sub-committee to find solutions to what the committee couldn't. You will always maintain that a Korean car is better than any Japanese model.

Jeep

You would like to believe you are living the American dream and just love the great outdoors. The closest you get to it is by watching Days of Our Lives and the Adventure Channel.

Land Rover

You are a designer person with a designer life, who always pays too much for everything. Designer mud comes free with the badge. You're a closet colonial racist and have fantasies about the Queen. If you have a Freelander, it was probably a break-up gift from your ex.

Mazda

A Ford driver with less money. Mostly staid boring with no image and less imagination. Lots of retired people drive Mazdas. You're in the way and should get off the road.

Mercedes-Benz

Responsible, immaculate and conservative. Boring CEO clones with too much money, or the office super-geek who can't remember what it's like to have fun. Definitely not dating material.

Nissan

Good, solid, responsible, loyal office-fodder. You like to travel and maintain that you can sell ice to the Eskimos. Favourite answer: "It's a company car."

Mitsubishi

Not as label-conscious as your Land Rover counterpart, but still suckered into believing in the ultimate Paris-to-Dakar, African adventure. You drive through puddles to create your own designer mud. You believe you've made the grade, but everyone else knows you've got a long way to go.

Peugeot

Thinks France is the best country in the world and bores everybody with your limited French knowledge and tales of the Louvre and the Sourbonne.

Porsche

Small dick or mid-life crisis.

Renault

An eccentric who likes doing things the wrong way around. Usually the one who asks all the silly questions at staff meetings. You fervently believe you have flair, but it's less than that of a French cookbook. Most probably gay.

Ssangyong

A make-believe fool, because you'd like a Pajero but can't afford it. Don't actually know that the engines are made in India and not in Germany.

Toyota

Although there are thousands of them, you mostly can’t spot them in their zero-image cars. Toyotas are good, reliable cars and are bought by a wide variety of people who have zero personality to go with their cars and are basically chicken-shit scared people who will never take chances and will therefore be driving Toyotas forever.

The most zero-image car in the world?, ... a white Corolla

Volkswagen

Highly overrated for dependability cars since the days of the Beetle, but they do have a good re-sale value. Usually practical, sensible people who like to drive fast where nobody can see them. They are usually loyal to their brand to the point of irritation due to the fact that they lost their virginity on a Beetle's back seat.

Volvo

As square and safe as the car

This one has been floating around the net for awhile ne?, some of those things are not really accurate anymore.... MAzda for example.....

the Jeep and LR ones are SPOT ON though...:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure some guys can identify with this one.............. :lol:

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful," he said, "CAREFUL!

Put in some more butter!

Oh my GOD!

You're cooking too many at once.

TOO MANY!

Turn them!

TURN THEM NOW!

We need more butter.

Oh my GOD!

WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER?

They're going to STICK!

Careful . CAREFUL!

I said be CAREFUL!

You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking!

Never!

Turn them!

Hurry up!

Are you CRAZY?

Have you LOST your mind?

Don't forget to salt them.

You know you always forget to salt them.

Use the salt.

USE THE SALT!

THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him.

"What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a

couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied,

"I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

• 4 weeks later...

Select AL Classifieds..... click for more.... Once all the pics appear delete the URL from the address bar and paste the below script:

java script:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position= 'absolute' ; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval( 'A()',5); void(0)

See the Magic.... :rolleyes:

Works on any page.....

• MADZ locked this topic