• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

They were very impatient

Here is a another clips with a footage from another CCTV cam as well. The Defender should have pulled back in to track after overtaking the truck. That road is very narrow its very hard give way on that road

Edited by Magnum

They were very impatient

Here is a another clips with a footage from another CCTV cam as well. The Defender should have pulled back in to track after overtaking the truck. That road is very narrow its very hard give way on that road

its good to see so many CCTV cameras in operation in SL even in the outstations.

Doesn't give the thugs in the Prado any right to attack the driver or the bus conductor. Pity the bus driver didn't simply push the Prado out of his way and drive off, he does have steel bumpers on the bus after all...
I couldn't disagree more.

If everyone jumped out of their cars and beat up other drivers for violating road rules it'd be anarchy, As annoying as bus drivers and tuk-tuks are I don't think anyone has the right to beat them up...nor should we promote such idiotic behaviour. Its a shame the other bus drivers or people who saw the incident didn't stop to help out / fend off the thugs in the Prado.

Err... Kavvz, aren't you invalidating your point in comment 1 with the comment 2 :speechless-smiley-019: If the bus can push a vehicle aside because its got steel bumpers and was in competition with another, on the public road (for a few more rupees), isn't it a ironically synonymous to beating up the driver or conductor of the bus?

In SL, buses are usually above the traffic laws (political or government officials are the owners). Even if they were charged with a violation, they will go on strike and the cop would be transferred. So, it is inevitable that sometimes those who violate the law will meet their match on the road, and get a good beating! Cause and effect nothing more...! You reap what you saw!

They were very impatient

Maybe the bus diver had no idea of the crazy overtaking stunt, but if he let go of the throttle the lives could have been saved.

Maybe the bus diver had no idea of the crazy overtaking stunt, but if he let go of the throttle the lives could have been saved.

I'm not sure if he let go off the throttle but you can see he does try to give way but the road is too narrow. Plus the Defender was moving way too fast the bus driver wouldn't have had much time react

bdw another similar accident almost happened but in this case by trying to avoid oncoming vehicle this guy almost crashed on a parked three wheel

watch this

https://www.facebook.com/srilankantrafficviolations/videos/420376198152274/?pnref=story

Guys head over to the panda fb page, they are gonna have a drag with a Honda ek3 virs. according to panda guys the honda will be left in the dust. Lol these guys,.. and its with the guy who draged the vezel. He evens posted a video of him beating another car. Guy talks like he's a pro racer.lol

Guys head over to the panda fb page, they are gonna have a drag with a Honda ek3 virs. according to panda guys the honda will be left in the dust. Lol these guys,.. and its with the guy who draged the vezel. He evens posted a video of him beating another car. Guy talks like he's a pro racer.lol

I cant find the post. I saw a comment his saying that hes gonna mod the Panda and join the drags :D

they are disussing it in the post with a Car called Trend. A blue one, check that post...
they are disussing it in the post with a Car called Trend. A blue one, check that post...

Found it and had to make a witty comment which will annoy them :sport-smiley-004:

Err... Kavvz, aren't you invalidating your point in comment 1 with the comment 2 :speechless-smiley-019: If the bus can push a vehicle aside because its got steel bumpers and was in competition with another, on the public road (for a few more rupees), isn't it a ironically synonymous to beating up the driver or conductor of the bus?

In SL, buses are usually above the traffic laws (political or government officials are the owners). Even if they were charged with a violation, they will go on strike and the cop would be transferred. So, it is inevitable that sometimes those who violate the law will meet their match on the road, and get a good beating! Cause and effect nothing more...! You reap what you saw!

What I meant was rather than get beat up by the thugs in the Prado, he should have pushed the jeep put of the way and driven off (to the nearest police station) asap for protection. Perhaps that's too aggressive but its what I would have done, and really if someone's looking to assault me, personally speaking damaging private or public property in my attempt to protect myself is in my mind- justifiable...

I'm not condoning street racing or highway code violations to pick up passengers but I don't believe that individuals ever have the right to take the law into their hands.

As Pericles points out; the system may be broken or corrupt, "but the attempt should be the fix the system, not go outside the system" else things get worse.

• Like 2

Im really annoyed by the fact tha thet bus drivers involved in the Defender crashed had to pay 5,000 and 50,000 to get a bail :sport-smiley-005:

Really? Bad scene. There's really nothing they could have done different to prevent that accident...lucky for them that the CCTV recorded what happened, else they'd probably be taken to task over what happened as well!

Im really annoyed by the fact tha thet bus drivers involved in the Defender crashed had to pay 5,000 and 50,000 to get a bail :sport-smiley-005:

It is worse than that.. their driving licences have been cancelled too..

Just because some idiot's driving stunt now they lose their jobs.. :sport-smiley-005:

Feel very disappointed about the way law works for different ppl..

• Like 1

It is worse than that.. their driving licences have been cancelled too..

Just because some idiot's driving stunt now they lose their jobs.. :sport-smiley-005:

Feel very disappointed about the way law works for different ppl..

Temporarily or permanently cancelled?

Really? Bad scene. There's really nothing they could have done different to prevent that accident...lucky for them that the CCTV recorded what happened, else they'd probably be taken to task over what happened as well!
This defender idiot has been in the wrong lane right from the beginning. One bystander said bugger overtook right in front of the police crossing double lines but Police did nothing.

The private bus association should do something about this

• MADZ locked this topic