• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Apparently, it's a JDM MIni? Saw this on Carthrottle

I was just watching this before I came here

Most of them here are Morris Mini and the ones for sale are mostly 60s or 70s ones. The one he has got must be a very late 90s mode as he said its a Mark VII.

Bdw My uncle had a JDM red Mark VII Mini with English number in SL. It was a lovely car.

Any idea from where most of the classic Mini in SL came from?

Edited by Magnum

The World's Most Searched Car Brands<br/>
the-world-s-most-sea_1600x0w.jpg

the-world-s-most-sea-16_1280x0w.jpg
I think most Sri Lankans googled for Lamborghini after the so called "Lamborghini" which was shown on the news :D

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 2

The World's Most Searched Car Brands

[img=http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201507/the-world-s-most-sea_1600x0w.jpg][img=http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201508/the-world-s-most-sea-16_1280x0w.jpg]I think most Sri Lankans googled for Lamborghini after the so called "Lamborghini" which was shown on the news :D

I wonder why the Chinese are so much interested in Tesla.

I've always wondered whenever i see PSD/MSD defenders being driven like pri**s that one of these days this was bound to happen.

What a sad grisly end.... :sad-smiley-067:

Did it happen when overtaking?

SAM_4639-600-1.jpg

11201106_1654420308137613_62383446432620

11990407_1654420408137603_36584254454000

SAM_4656-600-6.jpg

SAM_4653-600-7.jpg

Edited by Magnum

Did it happen when overtaking?

SAM_4639-600-1.jpg

SAM_4653-600-7.jpg

seems so - according to a report the PSD vehicle tried to overtake a bus when it collided with another coming in the opposite direction.

This is Route#5 Colombo-Kurunegala road and its very narrow in places gotta be special careful when overtaking.

seems so - according to a report the PSD vehicle tried to overtake a bus when it collided with another coming in the opposite direction.

This is Route#5 Colombo-Kurunegala road and its very narrow in places gotta be special careful when overtaking.

From Nittambuwa on wards to the airport its kinda narrow, I dont think the buses would have had space to give way, the HY number bus has some damage on the left side, must have hit something off the road by trying to give way.

I stopped taking this route cuz its very dangerous when overtaking and its too crowded with trucks lately

• MADZ locked this topic