• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

We had to be. I had a separate car for the magazines :D

11949486_931520333570409_340396134251991

I still remember those times., i couldn't play Underground coz my pc had a 16MB onboard VGA.. I had to beg my mom for money to buy a 64MB VGA which cost around 4500/= at that time..

Both Underground 1 and 2 are very good but my personal favorite is the Mostwanted (2005)..

Talking about Mostwanted., i can never forget Mia Townsend.. Admit it., we all had a crush on her.. :smilie_liebe9:

This bus was racing with some other bus and cut that SUV's path and almost collided as I heared. Driver was no where to be found. The guy got beaten up is the conductor.

Its about time these idiots are taught lesson for driving like morons.....

I hope they caught the driver and gave him a beating too :D

Edited by Magnum

I still remember those times., i couldn't play Underground coz my pc had a 16MB onboard VGA.. I had to beg my mom for money to buy a 64MB VGA which cost around 4500/= at that time..

Both Underground 1 and 2 are very good but my personal favorite is the Mostwanted (2005)..

Talking about Mostwanted., i can never forget Mia Townsend.. Admit it., we all had a crush on her.. :smilie_liebe9:

I had 128mb Nvidia graphics which I bought to play Underground(2003)

but I had to upgrade my ram, i cant remember whether i upgraded to 256mb or 512mb(back then these were big numbers) :P

Plus I had the 5.1 Creative sound system with Creative sound card

good times man!

My favorite is Nikki :smilie_liebe9:

need-for-speed-carbon-20061027060919203-

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 1

Uhh...

✖Need for Speed: Undercover
✖maggie Q "Chase Linh"
✖christina milian "Carmen Mendez"

✖Need for Speed: The Run
✖Christina Hendricks "Sam Harper"
✖Chrissy Teigen "Nikki Blake"
✖Irina Shayk "Mila Belova"

Goddamn..... To think I never played these....

Edited by Pericles

This bus was racing with some other bus and cut that SUV's path and almost collided as I heared. Driver was no where to be found. The guy got beaten up is the conductor.

Doesn't give the thugs in the Prado any right to attack the driver or the bus conductor. Pity the bus driver didn't simply push the Prado out of his way and drive off, he does have steel bumpers on the bus after all...

• Like 1

Its about time these idiots are taught lesson for driving like morons.....

I hope they caught the driver and gave him a beating too :D

I couldn't disagree more.

If everyone jumped out of their cars and beat up other drivers for violating road rules it'd be anarchy, As annoying as bus drivers and tuk-tuks are I don't think anyone has the right to beat them up...nor should we promote such idiotic behaviour. Its a shame the other bus drivers or people who saw the incident didn't stop to help out / fend off the thugs in the Prado.

• Like 1

Uhh...

✖Need for Speed: Undercover

✖maggie Q "Chase Linh"

✖christina milian "Carmen Mendez"

✖Need for Speed: The Run

✖Christina Hendricks "Sam Harper"

✖Chrissy Teigen "Nikki Blake"

✖Irina Shayk "Mila Belova"

Goddamn..... To think I never played these....

I just died a little inside to think someone didn't play these :D

Maggie Q and Christina Hendricks. 3HNWO99.jpg

If everyone jumped out of their cars and beat up other drivers for violating road rules it'd be anarchy, As annoying as bus drivers and tuk-tuks are I don't think anyone has the right to beat them up...nor should we promote such idiotic behaviour. Its a shame the other bus drivers or people who saw the incident didn't stop to help out / fend off the thugs in the Prado.

Exactly my point too. People should not take law in their hands. :sad-smiley-066:

Exactly my point too. People should not take law in their hands. :sad-smiley-066:

Im not a violent person but if some idiot almost collides with my vehicle cuz he was having a race with another idiot on public roads then i'll be pretty pissed off too

We shouldnt take the law to our hands but we dont see the law doing much to these bus drivers....

Im not a violent person but if some idiot almost collides with my vehicle cuz he was having a race with another idiot on public roads then i'll be pretty pissed off too

We shouldnt take the law to our hands but we dont see the law doing much to these bus drivers....

I think you guys are missing the point. Even if there is a discussion to be had about taking the law into your own hands and assaulting a driver of another vehicle, under what circumstances can anyone justify the conductor?

For the record, I'm in agreement with Kavvz. The system is broken, but the attempt should be the fix the system, not go outside the system, else anarchy.

Also for the record, I'm not willing to just give a pass to big jeep drivers. A lot of them like to think they are VIPs and bully their way around the roads. Lets not forget who are the people who started that craze of sticking those flashing imitation police lights on their vehicles. Laws are for everyone.

To be frank I'm not usually pissed off with buses, tuk tuks or bikers when they cut the line thinking that how these guys been brought up, ignorance, level of education bla bla bla. But I do get mad when so called professionals, wannbe vips cut their way in.

• Like 3

• MADZ locked this topic