• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Happened to me too, ones one of my friend drove my car and said that km/l is increasing by the minute by looking at the km/h meter :D

and there are few people who dont know the difference between the avg km/l and the real time km/l :speechless-smiley-004:

you have an Allion right? I assume your avg km/l indicator must be showing something 10 odd km/l

and there are few people who dont know the difference between the avg km/l and the real time km/l :speechless-smiley-004:

you have an Allion right? I assume your avg km/l indicator must be showing something 10 odd km/l

yup 9-11kmpl in city driving.

What a bunch of stupid people, the next thing we know, they'll start snap chating while they are in the toilet or they'll invent a whole new god damn concept, probably f*ckchat. Excuse me for my language.

the new dumb teenagers! :sport-smiley-004:

Could be an unopened part of the highway ? Kadawatha - Kaduwela ?

Says Katunayake Expressway on the pic, looks like they took it before it was opened... my bad :sad-smiley-067::sad-smiley-067:

11988331_10153789158762454_5609823195863

Edited by Magnum

When talking about that FB page, they should also post more pics of pedestrians and bikers violations of road rules. Today I almost got knocked out from behind by a biker who was riding along the pedestrian side walk, while the traffic was halted due to traffic lights.

• Like 3

When talking about that FB page, they should also post more pics of pedestrians and bikers violations of road rules. Today I almost got knocked out from behind by a biker who was riding along the pedestrian side walk, while the traffic was halted due to traffic lights.

They do post them too.

• MADZ locked this topic