• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

to all my fellow autolankans who helped me fund the cochlear implant for little Apoorva Sewwandi, here's a result of your kindness. i managed to raise the 950,000 for her external audio processing device, which she just received from wickramarachchi opticians.

thank you so much. you have given her the greatest gift of all.

photo1_zps32406dc0.jpg

photo2_zpsf37633b1.jpg

photo3_zps6bf3a7a7.jpg

• Like 9

She can remove the external device. That looks like a regular hearing aid. The receiver and cochlear implant is hard wired to her brain. The surgery was done 10 years ago and her first processor went kaput after a decade of use. This one is maara high tech. Comes with a remote for noise cancellation and equaliser presets!!

Only the external device you see in the picture is 950,000!!

She can remove the external device. That looks like a regular hearing aid. The receiver and cochlear implant is hard wired to her brain. The surgery was done 10 years ago and her first processor went kaput after a decade of use. This one is maara high tech. Comes with a remote for noise cancellation and equaliser presets!!

Only the external device you see in the picture is 950,000!!

Nice Work Machan..! even though i couldn't contribute..

During a Biology class, the teacher asked the class, "Why is it that during childhood girls tend to grow taller than guys?"
Little Johnny raised his hand. But the teacher ignores him knowing his naughtiness. As no one gives the answer and
Little Johnny is holding his hand up, the teacher reluctantly gives in and asks him.

Little Johnny says, "That's because guys have balls and that weighs them down."

The teacher, a bit annoyed, responded, "Then why is it that at maturity guys tend to grow taller than girls?"
Little Johnny countered by saying, "That's because girls get breasts, and they are heavier than the guys' balls!!!!"

• Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic