• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Toyota Corolla E100 Wagon.(Pls correct me if i'm wrong) The owner seems to be giving good care for his car..

122b59e5-0480-45d9-9087-a37d129e55b3_zps

That's an XE10X alright! It's small compared to that hulking blue sedan though!

What hulking blue sedan? You mean that shitty ass Dodge Neon on the left? Its probably just the camera angle for those things are pretty small econoboxes.

They aren't much bigger than a Toyota Corolla, and compete in the same category. Given a choice I'd take a Corolla over a Neon any day for Neon's are just plain weird; the interior's bland, and they drive like the Korean cars did 10 years ago. Interestingly the red Chrysler PT Cruiser on the right is based on the same platform...

Edited by Kavvz

• A Priest dies following a road accident & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.

Ahead of him is a guy, with untidy hair , unshaven and dressed in a khaki coat and sarong tucked up and chewing betel with a tattoo visible in his chest of a cross with the words "YAKKA PARADDAMU" (defeat the devil) wearing rubber slippers with a scarf round the neck.

God asks him: Please tell me who you are, so that I may know whether to

admit you into the kingdom of Heaven or not?

The guy replies: I am Appuhamy the CTB driver from Srilanka.

God consults his ledger, smiles & says to Appuhamy : Please take this silken robe & gold scarf & enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

In Srilanka the clergy is reserved seats immediately behind the driver in CTB buses and so the priest recognizes Appuhamy who recklessly drove the bus into the building at high speed.

Now it is the priest's turn.

He stands erect and speaks out in a booming voice: I am Fr Pinto , Head of the Don Bosco Seminary Ettukala , Negombo and one time parish priest of St Mary's Church Negombo and celebrated 40 years as a priest and service to God in December last year.

God consults his ledger & says to the Priest: Please take this cotton robe

& enter the Kingdom of Heaven ...*

'Just a minute,' says the agonized Priest. 'How is it that a foul mouthed,

rash Driver is given a Silken robe & a Golden scarf and me, a Priest, who's

dedicated my whole life preaching your Name & wins goodness and bringing up priests to serve you has to make do with only a Cotton robe?'

'Results my friend, results,' shrugs God.

'While you preached, people SLEPT; but when he drove, people PRAYED'

It's the PERFORMANCE & and not the POSITION that ultimately counts, even in Heaven.

• Like 4

14 vehicle accident at Pamankada

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201906681044284&set=vb.1101717505&type=2&theater

Hope FB links are allowed since I couldn't find the video on YouTube (video is not mine - privacy is set to public by whoever uploaded it to FB).

Edited by ramishkad

• A Priest dies following a road accident & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.

Ahead of him is a guy, with untidy hair , unshaven and dressed in a khaki coat and sarong tucked up and chewing betel with a tattoo visible in his chest of a cross with the words "YAKKA PARADDAMU" (defeat the devil) wearing rubber slippers with a scarf round the neck.

God asks him: Please tell me who you are, so that I may know whether to

admit you into the kingdom of Heaven or not?

The guy replies: I am Appuhamy the CTB driver from Srilanka.

God consults his ledger, smiles & says to Appuhamy : Please take this silken robe & gold scarf & enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

In Srilanka the clergy is reserved seats immediately behind the driver in CTB buses and so the priest recognizes Appuhamy who recklessly drove the bus into the building at high speed.

Now it is the priest's turn.

He stands erect and speaks out in a booming voice: I am Fr Pinto , Head of the Don Bosco Seminary Ettukala , Negombo and one time parish priest of St Mary's Church Negombo and celebrated 40 years as a priest and service to God in December last year.

God consults his ledger & says to the Priest: Please take this cotton robe

& enter the Kingdom of Heaven ...*

'Just a minute,' says the agonized Priest. 'How is it that a foul mouthed,

rash Driver is given a Silken robe & a Golden scarf and me, a Priest, who's

dedicated my whole life preaching your Name & wins goodness and bringing up priests to serve you has to make do with only a Cotton robe?'

'Results my friend, results,' shrugs God.

'While you preached, people SLEPT; but when he drove, people PRAYED'

It's the PERFORMANCE & and not the POSITION that ultimately counts, even in Heaven.

Ha ha good one machan! :D

Three wheel sticker wisdom

https://plus.google.com/112145825437414596051/posts/AnU6MQjYhtx'>https://plus.google.com/112145825437414596051/posts/AnU6MQjYhtx

As near as I can figure -

"When you smoke the Werb. It reveals you to yourself."

Must be experience. Pretty sure he is smoking the good shit right there. In Nugegoda too...

I saw this in nawala last week!!

http://time.com/3007811/china-women-parking-sexism/

Plus-Size Parking Spaces in China Spark Accusations of Sexism Mall managers said women had trouble with navigating standard width spots

Extra-wide parking spaces outside a mall in China designed for women have sparked a debate on social media in the country over allegations of sexism.

The mall, located in the northern Chinese port city of Dalian, has 10 spaces with an extra 30 centimeters marked in pink outside the main entrance that were provided after women had trouble parking in the standard basement slots, managers said.

“We just wanted to make things easier for women, who make up most of our customers,” said manager Yang Hongjun, a woman herself.

China’s official line is that of gender equality—Mao Tse-tung said that “women hold up half the sky”—but in reality, sexism persists in the country. Beijing police said in a microblog last year that women drivers “lack a sense of direction” and often “hesitate and are indecisive about which road they should take,” Agence France-Presse reports.

Driving for both men and women is a perilous endeavor in China, where in 2012, 60,000 people died on the roads.

http://time.com/3007811/china-women-parking-sexism/Plus-Size Parking Spaces in China Spark Accusations of Sexism Mall managers said women had trouble with navigating standard width spots

Extra-wide parking spaces outside a mall in China designed for women have sparked a debate on social media in the country over allegations of sexism.

The mall, located in the northern Chinese port city of Dalian, has 10 spaces with an extra 30 centimeters marked in pink outside the main entrance that were provided after women had trouble parking in the standard basement slots, managers said.

“We just wanted to make things easier for women, who make up most of our customers,” said manager Yang Hongjun, a woman herself.

China’s official line is that of gender equality—Mao Tse-tung said that “women hold up half the sky”—but in reality, sexism persists in the country. Beijing police said in a microblog last year that women drivers “lack a sense of direction” and often “hesitate and are indecisive about which road they should take,” Agence France-Presse reports.

Driving for both men and women is a perilous endeavor in China, where in 2012, 60,000 people died on the roads.

They did the same in some areas of Seoul ! The feminists were yelling out but all the women seem to enjoy them....

They did the same in some areas of Seoul ! The feminists were yelling out but all the women seem to enjoy them....

Solution to too small parking spaces? :D

JiAzPyb.gif

• Like 2

Solution to too small parking spaces? :D

JiAzPyb.gif

LOL....well..that is one way to make yourself more space :)

Well, based on the timestamp, looks like he tried to park there or was searching for a slot (for 15 mins). And this was the last resort. The asshole who parked like that deserved it.

• Like 2

Life is..

"Leaving the house in the morning,

dressed in the clothes that you bought

on credit card for work,driving through

the traffic in a car that you are still

paying for, putting in fuel that you

cannot afford, in order to get to the

job that you hate but need so badly

so that you can pay for the cloths, car,

fuel and the house that you leave empty

the whole day, in order to live in it."