• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

And look at those wanna be tattoos around Ponja's tities.

Sad thing is that there will be long queues to watch this piece of crap of a recorded nonsense (calling it a film would disgrace the entire movie industry on the planet) and the f**ks who created this will brag about this being the pinnacle of Sri Lankan commercial film scene. How sad!

But we are a minority aren't we? Just check the earnings! http://www.lankalivestar.com/index.php/component/content/article/3-news/312-ranja-leed

Am i right or what. i really cant understand the mindset of our people when it comes to sinhala films. I really cant.

You surprised?The Hoff would do anything for money.

Nissan at Le Mans past couple of years has been a big publicity stunt and a farce.This years electric ZEOD looks awesome ,but like last years salamander, does one lap and promptly pits for repairs for a couple of hours...

The race is on now BTW...

http://www.vipboxasia.co/motorsports/230591/1/le-mans-24hrs-tv-(live)-live-stream-online.html

This is pretty awesome

I think all these go-pro stuff and you tube 'wannabe-viral' videos are getting old. When Ken Block did his first, it was cool, his second was OK, but then he started beating the same drum over and over again, and then every tom dick and harry thought doing a go-pro stunt vid will bring them to stardom... siighhh

I think all these go-pro stuff and you tube 'wannabe-viral' videos are getting old. When Ken Block did his first, it was cool, his second was OK, but then he started beating the same drum over and over again, and then every tom dick and harry thought doing a go-pro stunt vid will bring them to stardom... siighhh

I thought this was a little different from the usual drift vids. Especially considering we have a few photogs on the forum :)

and I do agree about Ken Block. It was fun the first time but now we're on the 5th(?) of the same parippu hodda now. matter of fact, I was trying to change my AL handle the other day :/ (couldn't find how to do that)

I thought this was a little different from the usual drift vids. Especially considering we have a few photogs on the forum :)

and I do agree about Ken Block. It was fun the first time but now we're on the 5th(?) of the same parippu hodda now. matter of fact, I was trying to change my AL handle the other day :/ (couldn't find how to do that)

Take the final result of this video. "GTI" written in light. You don't need a Golf GTI to do that; you can do the exact same thing riding a bicycle with a torch strapped to your head. And those 100 GoPros. HOW did they add any value to the final result?

Changing your handle can be done yourself. I did it myself sometime ago, but sadly I don't remember how I did it. Lemme try look again :)

Please don't believe these kind of news as it is. Talk to real new Jag owners or search on web.. In my opinion some news papers, TV News & news articles try the method called 'Gona ta andanawa'.. I feel sorry for the people who only rely on one source of news.

This is just my opinion and i can be dead wrong..

KMeeg.

Please don't believe these kind of news as it is. Talk to real new Jag owners or search on web.. In my opinion some news papers, TV News & news articles try the method called 'Gona ta andanawa'.. I feel sorry for the people who only rely on one source of news.

KMeeg.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2655098/Fed-businessmans-straw-Indian-owner-53-000-Jaguar-turns-donkey-power-keeps-breaking-down.html

http://www.rushlane.com/jaguar-india-donkey-rickshaw-xf-12121317.html

Edited by MV-5

Thanks MV-5 for the proof. Pretty surprising to see those. I'm seeing 2 Jag XFs in my office garage since last year and seems they are in good shape. I don't know the owners actually to talk and ask about their comments about the car.

KMeeg.

KMeeg.

ouch.. owned!

Thanks MV-5 for the proof. Pretty surprising to see those. I'm seeing 2 Jag XFs in my office garage since last year and seems they are in good shape. I don't know the owners actually to talk and ask about their comments about the car.

KMeeg.

If the XFs have only been around since last year, naturally they would still look like they are in good shape since they are practically new cars. Since you haven't talked to the owners, how would you know if they haven't had issues?

My mistake. I just assumed that they are good cars (At least not bad as what was mentioned in that news) because normally I see them in office parking.. Know that it has some issues but can't believe its that bad.. How could you believe issues like bumper falling off, headlight stop working?? But as I said, I don't know since I don't own them or talk to those owners. Will let you know if I had a chat with them.. Also 1 time I met one Jag X-type owner at cleen park but he was pretty happy with his car..

KMeeg..

My mistake. I just assumed that they are good cars (At least not bad as what was mentioned in that news) because normally I see them in office parking.. Know that it has some issues but can't believe its that bad.. How could you believe issues like bumper falling off, headlight stop working?? But as I said, I don't know since I don't own them or talk to those owners. Will let you know if I had a chat with them.. Also 1 time I met one Jag X-type owner at cleen park but he was pretty happy with his car..

KMeeg..

So what kind of work do you do? Is it some automotive quality control office, where employees only drive the best cars?

Being a car designed in europe, it's possible that the heat and vibrations on rough south asian roads was too much for brittle plastic bumper mounts which gave away. And like any other model electrical components can fail due to bad design or even bad workmanship.

So I doubt 'having seen a car' qualifies one to give an knowledgeable opinion on the car's maintenance/quality. ;)

Edited by Watchman

• MADZ locked this topic